Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Welcome : ICARLY bear and prizes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Belen spirit
Banned
Banned

Welcome : ICARLY bear and prizes Empty
PostWelcome : ICARLY bear and prizes

Hey Everyone,

This is so cool, the Icarly bear comes with some extra prizes. A super cool laptop for your condo in of course purple, and a icarly poster. The camera, and shirt. Wow, and i have to tell you this bear is so pretty. The bear comes with a necklace you can wear. Also the camera comes with a super cool move, be sure and check your moves when you load this bear. So much fun in one bear. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hugs,
BelenSpirit [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks to Our Moderator PriscillaBallerina31 I was able to record her doing the i carly bear PSI move with the PSI clothing on and we even get to see the bear! Here it is! :

THANKS TO ADMIN FOR THE MOVING IMAGE:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[url=https://bearvilleworld.forumotion.co.uk/[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]]

[url=https://bearvilleworld.forumotion.co.uk/[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]]

Last edited by Belen spirit on Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Welcome : ICARLY bear and prizes :: Comments

PriscillaBallerina31
Re: Welcome : ICARLY bear and prizes
Post Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:37 am by PriscillaBallerina31
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]I got my I carly bear today too! I love the poster also
Anonymous
Post Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:40 am by Guest
:O NOT FAAIR I LOVE THE LAPTOP
Admin
i Carly Bear PSI move!
Post Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:51 am by Admin
Thanks to Our Moderator PriscillaBallerina31 I was able to record her doing the i carly bear PSI move with the PSI clothing on and we even get to see the bear! Here it is! :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
brendapawsitivelyfun.
Post Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:16 am by brendapawsitivelyfun.
How did you get the lap top is that a seperate code? I only got the heart poster for my condo..
MelissaMusicBear8
About the iCarly Bear Stuff
Post Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:03 am by MelissaMusicBear8
The laptop comes on the iMeet iCarly Sweepstakes form.
IanJanuary48
Post Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:31 am by IanJanuary48
Aw man! I really want that! But my parents won't ever bring me to buildabear workshop. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
krissy
Post Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:36 pm by krissy
the laptop is too cute! Smile!
MaxBrown22
Post Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:20 am by MaxBrown22
Cool!! Thanks for posting. I got my sister one for her birthday and she loved it:)
IanJanuary48
Post Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:48 am by IanJanuary48
I wish i can get those
Post Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:50 am by CarlyAllHeart
I believe you get the poster for doing that rsvp thing and the laptop if you join the iCarly sweepstakes.

I want the iCarly bear.It looks cute Smile
Post  by Sponsored content

Welcome : ICARLY bear and prizes

Page 1 of 1