Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Do you have your own Cell phone?

Go down 
+28
emiliebear46
Caitlyn
Hannah
PrincessOctober103
Sage
BrendanBear110
Starr
Brooklynnbutton
PriscillaEarthFriendly
BalletSlippers
Vicki <3
BlackRose
Fabouls12
daniela4leafclover108
ValentineLove14(valentina
BearHugger
CarlyAllHeart
Huggie Bear
claire
camilla
ĘŽadda Tractor
Elijahboysrock19
Laurenblue50
KileyPieRox
RosieSoStylin
krissy
michaelarainbow12
Jelly
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you have your own Cell Phone?
Yes
Do you have your own Cell phone? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap59%Do you have your own Cell phone? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 59% [ 19 ]
I have one but I want a new one
Do you have your own Cell phone? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Do you have your own Cell phone? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 8 ]
No
Do you have your own Cell phone? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%Do you have your own Cell phone? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 32

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Starr
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Starr

Do you have your own Cell phone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have your own Cell phone?   Do you have your own Cell phone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:18 am

I have one and it's annoying.
It always gets lost, half the time people are texting me none stop,
sometimes when I don't wanna talk I feel pressured into talking because my friends keep on calling me, and my phone is kinda all scratched up and whenever people at my school's phones are taken away, they try to use mine.
Back to top Go down
CarlyAllHeart
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: i   Do you have your own Cell phone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:47 am

[xo]Starr-DaOreo wrote:
I have one and it's annoying.
It always gets lost, half the time people are texting me none stop,
sometimes when I don't wanna talk I feel pressured into talking because my friends keep on calling me, and my phone is kinda all scratched up and whenever people at my school's phones are taken away, they try to use mine.
I know how you feel. I get a bunch of texts too. And usually they are just chain messages too. (I never forward them Razz )
Back to top Go down
BrendanBear110
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
BrendanBear110

PostSubject: Re: Do you have your own Cell phone?   Do you have your own Cell phone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:23 am

I have one its a samson from AT&T with a yellow phone carrying case cover
Back to top Go down
Sage
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Do you have your own Cell phone?   Do you have your own Cell phone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:56 am

i have one, it's a cheapish one, i want a new one though Smile
Back to top Go down
PrincessOctober103
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
PrincessOctober103

PostSubject: Re: Do you have your own Cell phone?   Do you have your own Cell phone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:25 am

Last edited by PrincessOctober103 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: Do you have your own Cell phone?   Do you have your own Cell phone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:17 pm

I am going to get the Iphone in like 2 weeks!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Do you have your own Cell phone?   Do you have your own Cell phone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:36 am

I have 2 phones Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn
Banned
Banned
Caitlyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you have your own Cell phone?   Do you have your own Cell phone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:41 am

I have a iphone but its broke so its getting fixed.It should be fixed in 10 days.
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: Do you have your own Cell phone?   Do you have your own Cell phone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:07 am

Yeah I have one but I am getting another one soon because I dropped mine(multiple times) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Winter
Winter

PostSubject: Re: Do you have your own Cell phone?   Do you have your own Cell phone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:38 am

yup I do, I like mine because i can flip it and its a keyboard inside my phone.
Back to top Go down
zoey
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
zoey

PostSubject: Re: Do you have your own Cell phone?   Do you have your own Cell phone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:12 am

no but i use to have one
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: Do you have your own Cell phone?   Do you have your own Cell phone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:32 am

I have one though its Rubbish I want a new one.
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: Do you have your own Cell phone?   Do you have your own Cell phone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:31 am

theres a new iphone coming out so i'm going to get that on thursday lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: Do you have your own Cell phone?   Do you have your own Cell phone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:24 am

I got my new phone, but I don't like it so am trading it in to get a different one.(it was the Samsung Seek in Pink)
Back to top Go down
Starr
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Starr

PostSubject: Re: Do you have your own Cell phone?   Do you have your own Cell phone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:14 pm

I do, but I kinda wish time to time that I don't.
It's kinda nice not having to text back and talk to people all the time when you want to be left alone.
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: Do you have your own Cell phone?   Do you have your own Cell phone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:53 pm

[xo]Starr-DaOreo wrote:
I do, but I kinda wish time to time that I don't.
It's kinda nice not having to text back and talk to people all the time when you want to be left alone.

Yeah it is. Like when I'm not in the mood to talk to people.
Back to top Go down
Britallheart32
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Britallheart32

PostSubject: Re: Do you have your own Cell phone?   Do you have your own Cell phone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:47 pm

No i wish But i think i am too young so i may Have to .. Wait
Do you have your own Cell phone? - Page 2 612407
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: Do you have your own Cell phone?   Do you have your own Cell phone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:19 pm

Well I have Moto Phone, but I'll probably Inherite my Brothers iPhone when he gets a new phone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have your own Cell phone?   Do you have your own Cell phone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you have your own Cell phone?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2