Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

ground hog day on babv

Go down 
+6
daniela4leafclover108
RosieSoStylin
Belen spirit
krissy
michaelarainbow12
jaime
10 posters
AuthorMessage
jaime
Banned
Banned

ground hog day on babv Empty
PostSubject: ground hog day on babv   ground hog day on babv I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:45 am

hey guys the new news paper just came out in babv and they said they are having ground hog day february 2 you will get to find out if the ground hog is going to see his shadow or not and you will get a free move to be sure to visit friendship forest feb. 2 to get the move and find out if it is going to see the shadow or not. thanks guys for attending this evening news tune in next time to cnn for more info on babv lol ground hog day on babv 55213
Back to top Go down
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

PostSubject: Re: ground hog day on babv   ground hog day on babv I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:20 am

thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
krissy
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
krissy

PostSubject: Re: ground hog day on babv   ground hog day on babv I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:07 am

cool! i can't wait Smile
Back to top Go down
Belen spirit
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: ground hog day on babv   ground hog day on babv I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:30 am

wow, going to be fun:)
Back to top Go down
jaime
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: ground hog day on babv   ground hog day on babv I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:08 pm

np guys this is our job and right now i have a competater rofl
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ground hog day on babv   ground hog day on babv I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:14 pm

cant wait.
Back to top Go down
RosieSoStylin
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
RosieSoStylin

PostSubject: Re: ground hog day on babv   ground hog day on babv I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:49 am

I wonder if he will see it or not!!
Back to top Go down
daniela4leafclover108
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
daniela4leafclover108

PostSubject: Re: ground hog day on babv   ground hog day on babv I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:06 am

cool can't wait!
Back to top Go down
MaxBrown22
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MaxBrown22

PostSubject: Re: ground hog day on babv   ground hog day on babv I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:08 am

jaimeabdullah wrote:
np guys this is our job and right now i have a competater rofl
Who is you competitor?
Back to top Go down
CarlyAllHeart
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: ground hog day on babv   ground hog day on babv I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:09 am

Cool!Thanks for the info Smile
Back to top Go down
jaime
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: ground hog day on babv   ground hog day on babv I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:18 am

ok guys today is this day i think this is the only day that it is going to be there to get the groundhog shawdow move and see if he see's his shawdow or not go to the path in babv and click on the little stump it is like a little tree stump watch the little video and get the cool shawdow move don't get scared of yourself lol reporting live from cnn news network from the path thanks guys for your participation and cooperation any questions or concerns about this please feel free to ask we give you guys the best sound quality and indeed the best respect we have to give you guys deserve it after all we been through together may we unite as a family and love one another thanks guys be back soon soon with more updates great news great weather great updates cnn news network where our raters are gave the best info in the best understanding way and much more thanks guys have a winderful mystery and loving day remind me i need to see someone today thanks guys ground hog day on babv 55213 ground hog day on babv Icon_king ground hog day on babv Icon_king ground hog day on babv Icon_king ground hog day on babv Icon_king
Back to top Go down
PriscillaBallerina31
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
PriscillaBallerina31

PostSubject: Re: ground hog day on babv   ground hog day on babv I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:52 pm

I love the shadow move! I wish that ground hog did not see his shadow cause I am ready for spring, warmth, flowers, and rainbows
Back to top Go down
ValentineLove14(valentina
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: ground hog day on babv   ground hog day on babv I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:14 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: ground hog day on babv   ground hog day on babv I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:55 pm

lol happy late ground hog day

valentina rocking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ground hog day on babv   ground hog day on babv I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ground hog day on babv
Page 1 of 1