Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

GUYS MAKE SURE TO SEE ALL OF THE HUGGLE HERO EPISODES!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jaime
Banned
Banned

GUYS MAKE SURE TO SEE ALL OF THE HUGGLE HERO EPISODES!! Empty
PostGUYS MAKE SURE TO SEE ALL OF THE HUGGLE HERO EPISODES!!

HEY GUYS REPORTING LIVE FROM CNN NEWS WORK STATION THERE ARE THREE EPISODES WATCH THEM ALL AND GET A PAWSOME PRIZE DON'T FORGET I KNOW ONE STARTED THIS WEEK THEY ARE SCREENED AT THE VERY OWN THEATER THEY ARE CALLED THE HUGGABLE HEROS WATCH ALL THREE AND GET A PAWSOME PRIZE A NEW ONE COME OUT EACH WEEK SO BE SURE TO WATCH THEM ALL THANKS GUYS REPORTING LIVE FROM THE CNN NEWS WORK STATION BIG NEWS DON'T MISS SEEING THESE THINGS THANKS GUYS I WILL TRY COME BACK WITH MORE INFO ON IF THEY KEEP THE OLD ONES THE NEXT WEEK WHILE THEY SHOW THE NEW ONES [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

GUYS MAKE SURE TO SEE ALL OF THE HUGGLE HERO EPISODES!! :: Comments

michaelarainbow12
Re: GUYS MAKE SURE TO SEE ALL OF THE HUGGLE HERO EPISODES!!
Post Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:07 am by michaelarainbow12
I wonder what the prize [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] for watching all the huggle [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] hero [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] episode
IanJanuary48
Post Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:11 am by IanJanuary48
you mean watch them in the theatre?
yes right ianjanuary48 watch them in the babv, theater [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MaxBrown22
Post Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:08 am by MaxBrown22
I didn't even know. Has the first one already been deleted?
michaelarainbow12
Post Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:55 am by michaelarainbow12
Nope the first hasn't been deleted
yup rainbow is right the first one has not been deleted but i don't know if it is going to be deleted tomorrow which is monday because it is a new week but i don't know which day these episodes started on so i don't really know which day there week start on for a new one to come out but i will come back with more info on that soon as we get news reporting live from cnn news work station where questions are answerd by the experts cnn is one and only no one else come compete with us thanks for your serivice and your quality time to read the newest news and tell others that are not on the forum and tell them the info and ask them would they like to join the forum thanks guys for your participation and cooperation [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Post Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:45 pm by Belen spirit
lol thanks for posting Smile

GUYS MAKE SURE TO SEE ALL OF THE HUGGLE HERO EPISODES!!

Page 1 of 1