Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

news and a something to spice up babv a little

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jaime
Banned
Banned

news and a something to spice up babv a little Empty
PostSubject: news and a something to spice up babv a little   news and a something to spice up babv a little I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:21 am

guys i heard babv is getting really big like really big i wonder if they will have to make more dens after a while they already had to since the first time they made babv because i have been joined on babv since it started i might not have been there all the time but i was joined and it has changed alot i wonder if they will make a airport for babv and we can fly and take vacations and cruises news and a something to spice up babv a little 55213 news and a something to spice up babv a little Icon_king news and a something to spice up babv a little Icon_king news and a something to spice up babv a little Icon_king news and a something to spice up babv a little Icon_king
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: news and a something to spice up babv a little   news and a something to spice up babv a little I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:22 am

Yes i noticed that,
Back to top Go down
krissy
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
krissy

PostSubject: Re: news and a something to spice up babv a little   news and a something to spice up babv a little I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:45 pm

wow, i like that airport idea Smile
Back to top Go down
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

PostSubject: Re: news and a something to spice up babv a little   news and a something to spice up babv a little I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:36 pm

Wow i that would be cool maybe they'll make a working tv
Back to top Go down
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

PostSubject: Re: news and a something to spice up babv a little   news and a something to spice up babv a little I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:45 pm

I wonder if they will make a big mall
Back to top Go down
jaime
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: news and a something to spice up babv a little   news and a something to spice up babv a little I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:52 pm

i heard they are making a mall it is coming out march the 6th thanks guys for your cooperation and participation reporting from cnn news work station news and a something to spice up babv a little 55213 news and a something to spice up babv a little Icon_king news and a something to spice up babv a little Icon_king news and a something to spice up babv a little Icon_king news and a something to spice up babv a little Icon_king
Back to top Go down
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

PostSubject: Re: news and a something to spice up babv a little   news and a something to spice up babv a little I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:23 pm

yeah i know about that mall i talking about like big like big like a real mall
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: news and a something to spice up babv a little   news and a something to spice up babv a little I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:56 pm

OMG i cant wait for the mall.
Back to top Go down
jaime
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: news and a something to spice up babv a little   news and a something to spice up babv a little I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:58 am

oh idk rainbow but i will tell you soon as we get news i am not sure if anything is processed and wrote up on that yet so i will tell you soon as we get news reporting live from cnn news network station you all have a great day and be back with more news soon soon thanks guys for your participation and cooperation news and a something to spice up babv a little 55213 news and a something to spice up babv a little Icon_king news and a something to spice up babv a little Icon_king news and a something to spice up babv a little Icon_king news and a something to spice up babv a little Icon_king
Back to top Go down
ValentineLove14(valentina
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: news and a something to spice up babv a little   news and a something to spice up babv a little I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:12 pm

lol that would be nice : )

Thanks,
Valentina news and a something to spice up babv a little 374879
Back to top Go down
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: news and a something to spice up babv a little   news and a something to spice up babv a little I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:12 pm

that would be cool actually XD

thanks,
valentina rocking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: news and a something to spice up babv a little   news and a something to spice up babv a little I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

news and a something to spice up babv a little
Page 1 of 1