Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Glitch with special Guests gifts is fixed!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PriscillaBallerina31
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
PriscillaBallerina31

Glitch with special Guests gifts is fixed! Empty
PostSubject: Glitch with special Guests gifts is fixed!   Glitch with special Guests gifts is fixed! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:57 am

We can now bearmail the special gift posters from Maxine, Miguel, and green tracks!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Glitch with special Guests gifts is fixed!   Glitch with special Guests gifts is fixed! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:01 am

Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
Belen spirit
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Glitch with special Guests gifts is fixed!   Glitch with special Guests gifts is fixed! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:00 am

Thanks, yeah i tried to bearmail mine the day i got it and could not. So... yeah glad it is fixed Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glitch with special Guests gifts is fixed!   Glitch with special Guests gifts is fixed! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glitch with special Guests gifts is fixed!
Page 1 of 1