Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

If something gets disabled do I have to remember my password to log in?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PriscillaBallerina31
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
PriscillaBallerina31

If something gets disabled do I have to remember my password to log in? Empty
PostSubject: If something gets disabled do I have to remember my password to log in?   If something gets disabled do I have to remember my password to log in? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:34 pm

Once in a while I have this site on my favorites cause I can't remember passwords to log in and once in a while when stuff gets disabled on here like the pm the next time I tried to log in I had to enter a password which I do not remember and then have to request a new one?
What causes that to happen?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If something gets disabled do I have to remember my password to log in?   If something gets disabled do I have to remember my password to log in? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:44 pm

Maybe because it forgets you.This site forgets ur pass.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If something gets disabled do I have to remember my password to log in?   If something gets disabled do I have to remember my password to log in? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:05 am

If your not active on the site it logs you out by auto.
Back to top Go down
Fun
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Fun

PostSubject: Re: If something gets disabled do I have to remember my password to log in?   If something gets disabled do I have to remember my password to log in? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:32 am

I think I have to many passwords and I sometimes forget which one is for what. he he
Back to top Go down
PriscillaBallerina31
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
PriscillaBallerina31

PostSubject: Re: If something gets disabled do I have to remember my password to log in?   If something gets disabled do I have to remember my password to log in? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:18 am

How active do you have to be?? I visited every day?
do you mean like on babv this sit logs you off like after 10 minutes is that how it works? is it like chat box when we talk on there and then it says we away when we are not posting
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If something gets disabled do I have to remember my password to log in?   If something gets disabled do I have to remember my password to log in? I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:46 am

This appears to be quite random although since this thread appears to be solved i will lock this now.

-Admin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If something gets disabled do I have to remember my password to log in?   If something gets disabled do I have to remember my password to log in? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If something gets disabled do I have to remember my password to log in?
Page 1 of 1