Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

What would you doooo for a Klondike Bar?

Go down 
4 posters

Nothing, they're disgusting.
What would you doooo for a Klondike Bar? I_vote_lcap0%What would you doooo for a Klondike Bar? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jump off the empire state building.
What would you doooo for a Klondike Bar? I_vote_lcap14%What would you doooo for a Klondike Bar? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Ride a llama with rabies.
What would you doooo for a Klondike Bar? I_vote_lcap14%What would you doooo for a Klondike Bar? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Go swimming with sharks.
 14% [ 1 ]
Go parachuting off an airplane.
What would you doooo for a Klondike Bar? I_vote_lcap43%What would you doooo for a Klondike Bar? I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Live in Antarctica for a week.
 14% [ 1 ]
Other (I is too lazy to think of anything else)
What would you doooo for a Klondike Bar? I_vote_lcap0%What would you doooo for a Klondike Bar? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Starr
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Starr

What would you doooo for a Klondike Bar? Empty
PostSubject: What would you doooo for a Klondike Bar?   What would you doooo for a Klondike Bar? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:20 pm

Okay, do you know those ridiculous commercials showing all these crazy things that people would do for a Klondike Bar. (Basically a square shaped ice cream sandwich coated with chocolate and a flavor like oreo, recess peanut butter cup, ect).

So what would you do for a Klondike Bar? RazzWhat would you doooo for a Klondike Bar? 5d6mow
Oh, and.. walking to the store and buying one is not an option. xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What would you doooo for a Klondike Bar?   What would you doooo for a Klondike Bar? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:04 pm

There yuck lol.
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: What would you doooo for a Klondike Bar?   What would you doooo for a Klondike Bar? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:09 am

i never heard of it so idk what i would do
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: What would you doooo for a Klondike Bar?   What would you doooo for a Klondike Bar? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:10 am

I'd probably just go to the store and buy one, I only eat half of one though and probably give the other half to my mom.

Last edited by emiliebear46 on Sun May 30, 2010 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abby13
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: What would you doooo for a Klondike Bar?   What would you doooo for a Klondike Bar? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:59 am

They make me too full, I only eat them a few times a year, theres so much fat in them XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you doooo for a Klondike Bar?   What would you doooo for a Klondike Bar? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville World :: Be Pawsome! :: Polls-
Jump to: