Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

I bought a kitty to life

Go down 
+9
EleanorLoveable22
Remi11
emiliebear46
camilla
claire
Abby13
michaelarainbow12
Huggie Bear
Rosemarie704
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I bought a kitty to life Empty
PostSubject: I bought a kitty to life   I bought a kitty to life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:48 pm

My mom went to BABW yesterday and she bought me a kitty.I took it outside to play Very Happy.I got a picture:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: I bought a kitty to life   I bought a kitty to life I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:17 am

Awww, she's adorable =0). congrats on your new bab, what's her name?
Back to top Go down
Huggie Bear
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Huggie Bear

PostSubject: Re: I bought a kitty to life   I bought a kitty to life I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:23 am

What a very cute kitty! Please do share her name, and maybe a picture of you and her on BABV when you bring her to life on BABV. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

PostSubject: Re: I bought a kitty to life   I bought a kitty to life I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:19 pm

Wow what a cute kitty is very pretty i thought that kitty was reited
Back to top Go down
Abby13
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: I bought a kitty to life   I bought a kitty to life I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:11 pm

Cute!!!
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: I bought a kitty to life   I bought a kitty to life I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:42 pm

aww so cute cat
Back to top Go down
camilla
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
camilla

PostSubject: Re: I bought a kitty to life   I bought a kitty to life I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:35 pm

Its really nice, I have the same outfit for my bear
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: I bought a kitty to life   I bought a kitty to life I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:56 am

awww that's cute and nice of your mom. what's her name? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Remi11
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Remi11

PostSubject: Re: I bought a kitty to life   I bought a kitty to life I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:24 am

Wow, what a adorable kitty. Congratualtions, take good care of her. I have one
that is almost her twin, except mine is white with no design except a heart. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ♥️
Back to top Go down
EleanorLoveable22
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
EleanorLoveable22

PostSubject: Re: I bought a kitty to life   I bought a kitty to life I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:27 am

Aww that is so cute.
Back to top Go down
Graciefuzzypal11
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Graciefuzzypal11

PostSubject: Re: I bought a kitty to life   I bought a kitty to life I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:27 am

Awwww, cute! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: I bought a kitty to life   I bought a kitty to life I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:29 am

awww.. your bear is soo... cute! Luv it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: I bought a kitty to life   I bought a kitty to life I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:16 pm

She is very cute. Congradulations on your new furry friend.
Back to top Go down
amybear3038
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
amybear3038

PostSubject: Re: I bought a kitty to life   I bought a kitty to life I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:18 am

Congratulations! What's your bear name?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I bought a kitty to life   I bought a kitty to life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I bought a kitty to life
Page 1 of 1