Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

The Bear Log

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

The Bear Log Empty
PostSubject: The Bear Log   The Bear Log I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:24 pm

Bear Log- What it's For

We can find out about all you Bears there names and everything here post there personality's do you think they have a secret?.

Form for the Bear Log-

BW name: ..................
Bear(s) name(s): ...............................................
Personality(s):......................................
Do you think they have secrets: ..............................

Thanks,

Rock

almost forgot:

Mine!

BW name: Rubybearsrock1616(call me rock)
Bear(s) Name: Ruby, Toby, Cuddles, Brownie, Pudsey, Hal, Holly, Frosty, Lily and Flames.
Personality(s): Funny, Jumpy and always up to mischeif.
Do you think they have secrets: yes, I think they come to life at night because my room is messy in the mkorning!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Bye Again [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Bear Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bear Log   The Bear Log I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:46 pm

BW name:MelanieAngel
Bears name:Minty (BTW I HAVE MORE BUT I THINK THIS BEAR HAS A SECRET)
Personality:Kind,Sweet,Cute,Naughty.
Do you think they have secrets:Yes,I think they put bears on my bed because when i come in my room loads of bears are on my bed.And the light is on.
Back to top Go down

The Bear Log
Page 1 of 1