Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Re-Birthing your BAB's made before 2007

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

Re-Birthing your BAB's made before 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re-Birthing your BAB's made before 2007   Re-Birthing your BAB's made before 2007 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:07 am

Do you have a favorite Build-a-bear that you made before late 2007 and want to add him or her to your babv account?. There are a number of ways that it can be done and i'll give you some ways to do it =0).

1. do you still have the blue price tag that's attached to all bab's?, then you're in luck, all you have to do then is take it back to babw, scan it through again and make sure all the info is correct on the tag and then take it to the register and have them print it out. this is the most easiest way to do it.

2. Some BABW have been known to give generic white tags that can be used to choose your furry friend from a long list of available bab's, and then re-create the certificate if you don't have the blue tag on hand.
i f you are going to do it this way, then i would advise calling your local babw to see if they will allow you to do it this way and if so, what are their policies; some babw will allow you to do only up to 3 bab's per day and some are very lenient and will allow you to do as many as you need but you must have the dolls or old certificates with you at the time. Remember; re-birthing a BAB is a Priveledge, not a right. so if you go to a babw that no longer re-birth's bab's, please respect their policy and not continue to ask why.

Hope this helps you out when re-birthing your bab's =0)
Back to top Go down

Re-Birthing your BAB's made before 2007
Page 1 of 1