Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Babydow Usernames?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

Babydow Usernames? Empty
PostSubject: Babydow Usernames?   Babydow Usernames? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:08 am

Hey I was just wondering, how many of you play Babydow or have an account? I play there. It's a simulation game and it's really fun. You take care of your baby from birth to school or from birth until it is 3 years old. My username is Babwgirl1. You don't have to pay for an account, its free! If you need any help making an account reply to this thread.

Here is the link:
-link removed- Please don't post any links unless the link is within BearvilleWorld.
Back to top Go down
Daisyyellow61
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Daisyyellow61

Babydow Usernames? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babydow Usernames?   Babydow Usernames? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:20 pm

oh idk if i can join it
Back to top Go down
Bellastylin3
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Bellastylin3

Babydow Usernames? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babydow Usernames?   Babydow Usernames? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:37 pm

i think i had an account long time ago.
uh-oh what would happen to my baby?!
haha
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

Babydow Usernames? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babydow Usernames?   Babydow Usernames? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:55 am

I love you Nothing happened to your baby. It just stays the same age, in order for your baby to grow up, you must visit often. If you don't your baby will remain the same age as when you last logged on.
Sometimes your baby can get taken, only if for example:
You log on, play with your baby and other things, then you log off without putting it to sleep. If you do that multiple times then your baby can get taken away.
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

Babydow Usernames? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babydow Usernames?   Babydow Usernames? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:44 pm

I might join . . . . idk though
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

Babydow Usernames? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babydow Usernames?   Babydow Usernames? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:48 pm

Theres no pressure to join, I was just suggesting lol! I was just saying if you needed help reply to the thread.
Also if anyone decides to join, reply so you can add me as a friend.When you make your account, where it says mentor put : Babwgirl1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Babydow Usernames? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babydow Usernames?   Babydow Usernames? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babydow Usernames?
Page 1 of 1