Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Graduation cap available at Pawlette's

Go down 
+4
Katieapril545
Rubybearsrock16
emiliebear46
Mickeyquack
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

Graduation cap available at Pawlette's Empty
PostSubject: Graduation cap available at Pawlette's   Graduation cap available at Pawlette's I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:10 am

The Graduation cap is back at Pawlette's Boutique on page 3 of the hats section for 150BB Make them any color you like! Smile
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: Graduation cap available at Pawlette's   Graduation cap available at Pawlette's I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:10 am

Thanks for telling me! I was wondering where people got their hats... lol...
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: Graduation cap available at Pawlette's   Graduation cap available at Pawlette's I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:24 am

Cool thanks fur posting!
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: Graduation cap available at Pawlette's   Graduation cap available at Pawlette's I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:02 am

I got mine in all different colours
Back to top Go down
Katieapril545
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Katieapril545

PostSubject: Re: Graduation cap available at Pawlette's   Graduation cap available at Pawlette's I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:16 am

thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: Graduation cap available at Pawlette's   Graduation cap available at Pawlette's I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:49 pm

THanks again fur posting!
Back to top Go down
Starr
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Starr

PostSubject: Re: Graduation cap available at Pawlette's   Graduation cap available at Pawlette's I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:12 pm

Thanks for posting! Did they take them out now that that whole graduation thing is over?
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: Graduation cap available at Pawlette's   Graduation cap available at Pawlette's I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:53 pm

[xo]Starr-DaOreo wrote:
Thanks for posting! Did they take them out now that that whole graduation thing is over?
No they are still there on page 3 Smile
Back to top Go down
BalletSlippers
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
BalletSlippers

PostSubject: Re: Graduation cap available at Pawlette's   Graduation cap available at Pawlette's I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:22 pm

emiliebear46 wrote:
Thanks for telling me! I was wondering where people got their hats... lol...

yeah same, lol
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Graduation cap available at Pawlette's   Graduation cap available at Pawlette's I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:12 am

Thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: Graduation cap available at Pawlette's   Graduation cap available at Pawlette's I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:03 am

thx fur the info the hat will probably leave Pawlette soon just to let you all know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: Graduation cap available at Pawlette's   Graduation cap available at Pawlette's I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:24 pm

I think its left!
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: Graduation cap available at Pawlette's   Graduation cap available at Pawlette's I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:08 pm

I am locking this thread because this item is no longer available at Pawlette's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graduation cap available at Pawlette's   Graduation cap available at Pawlette's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graduation cap available at Pawlette's
Page 1 of 1