Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Mr. Baseball

Go down 
+4
emiliebear46
Starr
Rosemarie704
lovezippy18
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lovezippy18
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
lovezippy18

Mr. Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Baseball   Mr. Baseball I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:48 am

My daughter picked out the baseball bear...ugggg... I had no intentions of getting that one, but oh well... can't wait for the ice cream bears to come.
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

Mr. Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Baseball   Mr. Baseball I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:52 am

awww, i'm sorry you don't like him, he's kinda cute once you get use to him. is it just me or does it seem like he has an abnormal looking back side when fully stuffed cause of his stitching down his back (trying to keep the laugage as PG rated as possible).
Back to top Go down
Starr
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Starr

Mr. Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Baseball   Mr. Baseball I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:11 am

Love, I'm not the biggest fan of that bear either, his head is just. . . too big.
But you'll probably eventually get used to it, it's somewhat cute. Razz
At least your daughter is happy thouugh, right?
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

Mr. Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Baseball   Mr. Baseball I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:21 am

it is freakishly big XD, but somehwat cute in it's own way. my husband ironically doesn't like him and he's a big time baseball fan
Back to top Go down
Starr
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Starr

Mr. Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Baseball   Mr. Baseball I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:24 am

Rosemarie704 wrote:
it is freakishly big XD, but somehwat cute in it's own way. my husband ironically doesn't like him and he's a big time baseball fan
Maybe he thinks it's too much. IDK. xD
Or maybe he thinks it makes no sense, because a baseball cap is nowhere near to being as big as the things head. xD
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

Mr. Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Baseball   Mr. Baseball I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:58 am

yes, exactly XD. he swaers the thing stares at him directly fro across the room XD
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

Mr. Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Baseball   Mr. Baseball I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:53 am

lol! a creepy staring Mr.Baseball!! Everyone grab their baseball mits!
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

Mr. Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Baseball   Mr. Baseball I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:25 pm

Rosemarie704 wrote:
Yes I agree he's kinda funny/wierd looking. However, the Derek Jeter bear is very cute. (I am not a Derek Jeter or Yankee's fan by the way)
Back to top Go down
IanJanuary48
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
IanJanuary48

Mr. Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Baseball   Mr. Baseball I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:12 pm

His head is gargantuan xD
Back to top Go down
IanJanuary48
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
IanJanuary48

Mr. Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Baseball   Mr. Baseball I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:13 pm

Rosemarie704 wrote:
LOL that's so funny! XD
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

Mr. Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Baseball   Mr. Baseball I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:14 am

lol that's funny welcome to buildabearville Mr. Baseball lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Graciefuzzypal11
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Graciefuzzypal11

Mr. Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Baseball   Mr. Baseball I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:14 am

Yeah, he is kinda, freaky looking. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mr. Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Baseball   Mr. Baseball I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. Baseball
Page 1 of 1