Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

are you hooked to the computer or laptop

Go down 
+8
starla2hip56
faithrainbow175
valentinerainbow49
Gerardofastpaws1
Rubybearsrock16
emiliebear46
KileyPieRox
zoey
12 posters

Yes i love it!!
are you hooked to the computer or laptop I_vote_lcap100%are you hooked to the computer or laptop I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 13 ]
Maybe some times i just am
are you hooked to the computer or laptop I_vote_lcap0%are you hooked to the computer or laptop I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
never i think a computor is boring.
are you hooked to the computer or laptop I_vote_lcap0%are you hooked to the computer or laptop I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
zoey
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
zoey

are you hooked to the computer or laptop Empty
PostSubject: are you hooked to the computer or laptop   are you hooked to the computer or laptop I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:06 am

are you hooked to the computer or laptop i am
Back to top Go down
KileyPieRox
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
KileyPieRox

PostSubject: Re: are you hooked to the computer or laptop   are you hooked to the computer or laptop I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:08 am

Yep, I make sure I go on it everyday xD
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: are you hooked to the computer or laptop   are you hooked to the computer or laptop I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:26 am

Yeah me too. I go on everyday, mostly to check my email though. Do you mean a computer/laptop or the internet?
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: are you hooked to the computer or laptop   are you hooked to the computer or laptop I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:30 am

Oh I love the computer!
Back to top Go down
zoey
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
zoey

PostSubject: Re: are you hooked to the computer or laptop   are you hooked to the computer or laptop I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:29 pm

emiliebear46 wrote:
Yeah me too. I go on everyday, mostly to check my email though. Do you mean a computer/laptop or the internet?
i mean do you like to go on the computer or laptop to play and go on the internet
Back to top Go down
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

PostSubject: Re: are you hooked to the computer or laptop   are you hooked to the computer or laptop I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:09 pm

YES! ! I spend like four hours a day on it he he
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: are you hooked to the computer or laptop   are you hooked to the computer or laptop I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:11 pm

The thing is once you first play on it your HOOKED! its like yopu can't let go!
Back to top Go down
valentinerainbow49
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
valentinerainbow49

PostSubject: Re: are you hooked to the computer or laptop   are you hooked to the computer or laptop I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:55 pm

HOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
faithrainbow175
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
faithrainbow175

PostSubject: Re: are you hooked to the computer or laptop   are you hooked to the computer or laptop I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:01 pm

totally hooked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: are you hooked to the computer or laptop   are you hooked to the computer or laptop I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:52 am

KileyPieRox wrote:

Same here
Back to top Go down
valentinerainbow49
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
valentinerainbow49

PostSubject: Re: are you hooked to the computer or laptop   are you hooked to the computer or laptop I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:03 pm

starla2hip56 wrote:
KileyPieRox wrote:
Same here
Yup me too!
Back to top Go down
TestAwesome
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
TestAwesome

PostSubject: Re: are you hooked to the computer or laptop   are you hooked to the computer or laptop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:38 pm

I am definitely an addict. Razz
I have to get on it everyday Razz
Mainly because I have to enter this thing everyday on one of my other virtual worlds, and if I don't do it everyday i lose this number of points I've been collecting that helps me level up.. So I take that as an excuse to get on the computer. Razz
Back to top Go down
AcaciaAdorable179
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AcaciaAdorable179

PostSubject: Re: are you hooked to the computer or laptop   are you hooked to the computer or laptop I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:28 am

Mr. Computer, meet Ms. Computer... Ha! I'm addicted! Not kidding! I can easily spend, like, Five to ten hours on the computer!! Time is not a problem for me when on it! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sophie♥
New Membear
New Membear
Sophie♥

PostSubject: Re: are you hooked to the computer or laptop   are you hooked to the computer or laptop I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:12 pm

I'm hooked to the laptop
I'm always on forums,social networking sites,the sims 3,babv
I love the laptop♥
Once I'm on it I'm hooked
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: are you hooked to the computer or laptop   are you hooked to the computer or laptop I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:01 am

i hate being addicted to the internet ! >.<
i dont wanna die young ! -_-
Back to top Go down
Kirstyrainbow
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Kirstyrainbow

PostSubject: Re: are you hooked to the computer or laptop   are you hooked to the computer or laptop I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:40 am

Lol somtimes I log on and then my eyes are just glued to it just like now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: are you hooked to the computer or laptop   are you hooked to the computer or laptop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville World :: Be Pawsome! :: Polls-
Jump to: