Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0)

Go down 
+5
Winter
emiliebear46
claire
NickiSnowflake
Rosemarie704
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0) Empty
PostSubject: Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0)   Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:24 am

Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0) 33vg0w4

We all love BABW and BABV right ? =0). So in the spirit of what babw has shared with so many people for so many years, i am hosting a mini contest and the winner will get a free code for 5 BVO credits from the BVO 5 credit card to spend on anything they'd like =0); so here's your chance to get that pawsome ride that maybe you were short on credits, or a few pawsome new summer wardrobes this comming summer...

Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0) 15016L
Cool huh =0). Ok so here's what i want from you:
The theme for this contest is ..... FRIENDSHIP

So you can do anything you want and submit it as either a drawing;either one that's been altered or hand drawn (you can be as creative as you want, just remember to keep it age appropriate for our younger members =0)), a poem, a true story (keep in one post please and no use of real names please), just no video's please =0). the contest will run from today all the way til sunday evening; 8 pm BVT (BearVille Time)

So have fun, be creative and i can't wait to see what you guys come up with. Note: contest is Open to everyone, this is a contest i'm hosting =0)

Last edited by Rosemarie704 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NickiSnowflake
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
NickiSnowflake

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0)   Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:47 am

Coolness! Awesome contest Rose! I am totally entering! xD
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0)   Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:40 am

cool if we do a drawing how will we submit it????
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0)   Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:20 am

Do we pm you our submission or post it on here?
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0)   Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:48 am

=0), ok so you can post it here, try to keep all entries to 1 post. you can enter twice if you like. if you submit a drawing or picture, you either drawing by scanning it directly into your PC or daw it from a paint program =0). you can use a hosting site like tinypic.com, it's pretty simple to use =0)
Back to top Go down
Winter
Winter

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0)   Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:02 am

Can we like post one Thing, and then we want to add one more, can we edit our first post?
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0)   Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:14 am

winter wrote:
Can we like post one Thing, and then we want to add one more, can we edit our first post?

yep =0)
Back to top Go down
Katieapril545
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Katieapril545

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0)   Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:53 am

reserved
Back to top Go down
megancub101
New Membear
New Membear
megancub101

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0)   Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:54 am

Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0) 2lkpq9ihere is my entry please don't copy
Back to top Go down
Winter
Winter

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0)   Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:23 am

Friendship Poem:
Friendship
A person that cares about you
A person that is always there for you
A person that is fun to hang with
Play with
Trust
Friendship

Story:
So my friends and I when we were little we went to babw and had my birthday party there. All of us chose a bear, stuff it. Then our party host ask us to get two hearts. One of them is for my bear, to give my bear and me luck, and one for our own bear. There were 5 people (including me) that was at my party, when all of us put hearts into my bear, I knew they were my friends because a. they were putting a heart in my bear, they care about me, and they like me the way I am. Everyone that put a heart in my bear, made me know that they are my friend. We all had a great time rest of party and a great sleepover. I knew then, that what friendship means getting to be together and being close together and having fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AbbygailBearDiva59
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AbbygailBearDiva59

PostSubject: Story!   Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:26 am

Here's mine:
The Friend Ship is where friends gather from all around to travel and meet new friends. The Friend Ship is powered by all the friends a person makes. If somebody does not have a friend, The Friend Ship will work it's hardest to give the gift of a friend. Friends are wonderful, so The Friend Ship can take photos, keep memories, and store photo albums. One day Katrina walked all over searching for a friend. Katrina than discovered The Friend Ship. 10 minutes later, The Friend Ship had given Katrina 10 new friends! Katrina was very happy. The Friend Ship is very generous.
Back to top Go down
Starr
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Starr

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0)   Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:24 am

Here's my poem for friendship,, I doubt I'll win but good luck to everyone ! Smile
Forgiving
Respectful
Immature
Endless Hugs
Nice
Dependable
Surprising
Honesty
Irreplaceable
Promises
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0)   Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:02 am

Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0) 2mfc3ft

ok, the Contest is now over. I will review the entries and inform the winner and will make an offical announcement in the news section =0). Thank you all for participating in todays contest and keep an eye out for future contests courtesy of
Bearville World;
your friendly helpful forum =0)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0)   Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about .. Build-a-bear workshop =0)
Page 1 of 1