Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

who do you think is a better singer

Go down 
+12
Emily2Hip254
Rubybearsrock16
Britallheart32
ZoeAdventureBear1052
ToriAllHeart266
Abby13
KileyPieRox
Sage
Graciefuzzypal11
emiliebear46
claire
zoey
16 posters

who is a better singer
lady gaga
who do you think is a better singer I_vote_lcap33%who do you think is a better singer I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
ke$ha
who do you think is a better singer I_vote_lcap7%who do you think is a better singer I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
both
who do you think is a better singer I_vote_lcap27%who do you think is a better singer I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
nither
who do you think is a better singer I_vote_lcap33%who do you think is a better singer I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
zoey
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
zoey

who do you think is a better singer Empty
PostSubject: who do you think is a better singer   who do you think is a better singer I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:30 am

lady gaga
ke$ha
both
nither
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is a better singer   who do you think is a better singer I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:10 am

I think Lady gaga because she's had more experience and more albums and songs that people still listen to everyday
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is a better singer   who do you think is a better singer I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:29 am

Aww that's a tough decision but I'd have to say Lady Gaga because she has been in the music industry longer and she knows what she's doing apposed to Ke$ha.
Back to top Go down
Graciefuzzypal11
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Graciefuzzypal11

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is a better singer   who do you think is a better singer I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:29 am

I think Lady Gaga is better. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sage
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Sage

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is a better singer   who do you think is a better singer I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:19 am

Lady gaga Smile
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is a better singer   who do you think is a better singer I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:21 pm

I also agree with EmilieBear46
Back to top Go down
KileyPieRox
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
KileyPieRox

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is a better singer   who do you think is a better singer I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:27 pm

Lady Gaga has catchy songs and so does Ke$ha but personally Ke$ha's voice gets a little annoying once you hear it a lot. Lady Gaga has a great sense of style and her songs are unique so Lady Gaga :)
Back to top Go down
Abby13
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is a better singer   who do you think is a better singer I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:51 am

Neither.. I dont like pop, rap or hip hop lol. i like screamo, metal and rock, and some country lol
Back to top Go down
ToriAllHeart266
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ToriAllHeart266

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is a better singer   who do you think is a better singer I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:29 am

Lady gaga :]
Back to top Go down
ZoeAdventureBear1052
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ZoeAdventureBear1052

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is a better singer   who do you think is a better singer I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:26 pm

Lady Gaga because, you have to admit she has been doing songs for a long time and is really good! I do like Ke$ha's Songs, though.
Back to top Go down
Britallheart32
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Britallheart32

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is a better singer   who do you think is a better singer I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:41 pm

None of them i Don't like them they are so annoying!
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is a better singer   who do you think is a better singer I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:15 pm

Neither, I think Ke$ha's voice just went out of season like a month after she started, Lady GaGa NO WAY! Her songs are well not my type!
Back to top Go down
Emily2Hip254
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Emily2Hip254

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is a better singer   who do you think is a better singer I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:38 am

Though I don't really like either.. i'll have to say Ke$ha :]
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is a better singer   who do you think is a better singer I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:48 am

None.

Last edited by starla2hip56 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ValentineLove14(valentina
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ValentineLove14(valentina

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is a better singer   who do you think is a better singer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:37 pm

totally lady gaga . . .she always changes up her song and style . . .not like ke$ha(her song tik tok was awesome when i first heard of it/her, but then the way she sang in the rest of the songs was annoying.)
Back to top Go down
JenniferRose244
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
JenniferRose244

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is a better singer   who do you think is a better singer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:35 pm

Lady Gaga because she has more songs than Kesha and she has better exprience like performing infront of people.
Back to top Go down
valentinerainbow49
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
valentinerainbow49

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is a better singer   who do you think is a better singer I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:24 pm

Lady gaga probably most talented person ever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is a better singer   who do you think is a better singer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who do you think is a better singer
Page 1 of 1