Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

All my buildabears

Go down 
+6
ArwenStarShine
Gerardofastpaws1
Moonlight
Timmy
Katiewishes512
Winter
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Winter
Winter

All my buildabears Empty
PostSubject: All my buildabears   All my buildabears I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:59 am

Here is a picture of them, except for one because this picture was taken before I got my latest one. You'll see why I don't want to take another picture of all of them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Top left to right: Britany(6/25/01)(dalmation), Friend( born on 12/8/01)(adopted 3/28/2003)(one next to Patricia and Britany), Patricia(3/31/03)(black lab), Ruby(5/31/03)(chocolate bear), Nicki(6/6/03)(leopard), Ashley(1/1/04)(Koala), Erin(3/13/04)(Pawlette), Sarah(4/17/04)(Dimple Teddy Bear), Rose(6/5/04)(Beagle), Heather(6/5/04)(Basset Hound), Tara(6/7/04)(Unicorn), Bridget(6/23/04)(Pig), Bearemy(9/19/04)(Bearemy), Molly (12/11/04)(Yellow Lab), Lucky(3/04/05)(st. Patrick day bear), Reading(6/05/05)(reading bear), Abbey(6/05/05)(white bear with pink nose), Melissa (7/03/2005)(Buttercup), Ally( adopted(7/10/05) birthday(2002))(Tiger), Codi (1/19/06)(valentine bear), Spring(4/17/06) ( light bear), Summer (6/11/06)(Pink bear), Jumper (11/20/06)(bunny), Snowy (12/27/06)(Snow leopard), Rudolph (11/18/07)(Rudoplh), Winter (12/8/07)(winter bear), Treasured Topaz (6/7/2008)(Treasured Topaz), Gabriella (8/12/2008)(high school musical bear), Maxine (12/27/2008)(Snazzy Kitty), Holly (12/27/2008)(Holly), Jocelyn (6/6/09)(Summer bear), Bearemy and Matt(not picture)(Blossom Bunny)(5/24/2010)

Let me talk about you of some of my bears. Britany was my first buildabear and I got to choose a bear and one thing, so i chose her. Friend I got when I was in the hospital when I was young, I didn't get her in 2001, I got her in 2003. Lucky, I name her that because I was lucky to make one. Why? I went with my youth group on a trip to meet other peoople, we got there before we should of, so we stopped at mall and i saw a babw store, so i went there and got one, and all girls that was on bus saw me make one. It was funny. Mad, Jumper, I also got from another state too, I got her where my grandma lives, so we went to mall and i got to spend money. Then there is Ally, your probably wondering why I put adoption date, and only year of her birthday. My friend made this bear in 2002 for herself, then she didn't like it anymore. 3 years later she saw me with melissa(buildabear) and ask if i wanted it, and i told her yes. So I got ally, but she didn't have birth certificate. So that how come idk, when she was made. Ruby, I made her at my birthday party, so she the one that has more hearts then my other bears. You can tell that three of them have same birthdays and years. I have 3 twins, Rose and Heather are my first twins, I had a lot of money to spend there, so I got two of them with same outfit and a little puppy with it, then Reading and Abbey are another pair of twins a year later, same month and day of the other pair, i really like bears, so i deceided to get one of each. Then Holly and Maxine, I got lucky because dress, little holly, and holly were less price then usual. So I got two bears and 2 things with it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katiewishes512
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Katiewishes512

All my buildabears Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my buildabears   All my buildabears I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:40 am

Impressive collection. I started collecting this year, I have 3. Treasured Topaz' outfit is adorable too. =]
Back to top Go down
Timmy
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Timmy

All my buildabears Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my buildabears   All my buildabears I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:02 am

Wow those are alot of bears [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Just wondering, where do you keep all your bears at?
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Moonlight

All my buildabears Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my buildabears   All my buildabears I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:18 pm

Wow, that's a lot!
Cute bears:D
Back to top Go down
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

All my buildabears Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my buildabears   All my buildabears I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:23 pm

WOW WE that's a lot I only have to
Back to top Go down
ArwenStarShine
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ArwenStarShine

All my buildabears Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my buildabears   All my buildabears I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:21 am

Please don't make me count.. How many do you have? I should put up some pictures of my bear collection.
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

All my buildabears Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my buildabears   All my buildabears I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:46 am

I have 11 she has... ALOT!
Back to top Go down
ArwenStarShine
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ArwenStarShine

All my buildabears Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my buildabears   All my buildabears I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:22 am

My last count was 154 bears...
Back to top Go down
Sage
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Sage

All my buildabears Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my buildabears   All my buildabears I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] thats alot! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and my mom says i have alot Razz
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

All my buildabears Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my buildabears   All my buildabears I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:04 pm

Wow that is an impressive collection. I had to check them out since you posted the photo of Matt and Hedwig. That is awesome. Smile
Back to top Go down
AcaciaAdorable179
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AcaciaAdorable179

All my buildabears Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my buildabears   All my buildabears I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:22 am

Impressive! affraid I only have 4. . . I want to get a pink darling doggie and a hearts bear. . . you know, the one with the ride (light pink with hearts)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All my buildabears Empty
PostSubject: Re: All my buildabears   All my buildabears I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All my buildabears
Page 1 of 1