Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Question on posting Pictures on A topic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

Question on posting Pictures on A topic Empty
PostSubject: Question on posting Pictures on A topic   Question on posting Pictures on A topic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:02 pm

How do you post pictures on a topic cause i'm trying to put My condo up.
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Question on posting Pictures on A topic   Question on posting Pictures on A topic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:39 pm

What you have to do is click Host an image it's one of the options on top of every reply you make just find it. After clicking that It will show an image saying Upload your image then you have to click Browse then their you have to find the picture that you want to upload Then double click that pic. After you double click the picture that you want to upload you wll have to click host it and then it will show you 3 options of codes I usually get the middle one and then copy it (ctrl+c) and paste it into your topic (ctrl+v)

Hope this helps

Last edited by Hannah on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

PostSubject: Re: Question on posting Pictures on A topic   Question on posting Pictures on A topic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:41 pm

thank this should really help me out
Back to top Go down
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

PostSubject: Re: Question on posting Pictures on A topic   Question on posting Pictures on A topic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:43 pm

OK i'll still don't get it lol
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Question on posting Pictures on A topic   Question on posting Pictures on A topic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:45 pm

lol I edited it. See if it make sense to you.
Back to top Go down
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

PostSubject: Re: Question on posting Pictures on A topic   Question on posting Pictures on A topic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:46 pm

ok thanks going to try it now
Back to top Go down
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

PostSubject: Re: Question on posting Pictures on A topic   Question on posting Pictures on A topic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:51 pm

Thank you so much hannah you can check out my condo now lol
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Question on posting Pictures on A topic   Question on posting Pictures on A topic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:53 pm

Your Welcome! Smile
Glad I helped!
Back to top Go down
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

PostSubject: Re: Question on posting Pictures on A topic   Question on posting Pictures on A topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:05 am

ok thanks for answering my question this can be closed now
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Question on posting Pictures on A topic   Question on posting Pictures on A topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:36 am

Solved.......Locked => Admin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question on posting Pictures on A topic   Question on posting Pictures on A topic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question on posting Pictures on A topic
Page 1 of 1