Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

When in the Chloe show coming back?

Go down 
+5
Gerardofastpaws1
reggie
ZoeAdventureBear1052
Rubybearsrock16
Ethan (:
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ethan (:
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Ethan (:

When in the Chloe show coming back? Empty
PostSubject: When in the Chloe show coming back?   When in the Chloe show coming back? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:36 pm

I've never seen the Chloe SHow without CHloe! when is it coming back? Smile
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: When in the Chloe show coming back?   When in the Chloe show coming back? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:44 am

No-one knows! But I bet she'll interview the Winning CHH team Leader!
Back to top Go down
ZoeAdventureBear1052
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ZoeAdventureBear1052

PostSubject: Re: When in the Chloe show coming back?   When in the Chloe show coming back? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:49 am

I think she will annouce the winner of CHH! Stay tuned to the Bearville Times! When in the Chloe show coming back? 55213
Back to top Go down
reggie
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
reggie

PostSubject: Re: When in the Chloe show coming back?   When in the Chloe show coming back? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:09 am

what happened to Chloe?? When in the Chloe show coming back? Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: When in the Chloe show coming back?   When in the Chloe show coming back? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:14 am

Rubybearsrock1616 wrote:
No-one knows! But I bet she'll interview the Winning CHH team Leader!

Reggie read what I said above it explains what might happen.
Back to top Go down
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

PostSubject: Re: When in the Chloe show coming back?   When in the Chloe show coming back? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:56 am

I hear some gossip about that they say once camp happy heart is over she'll be doing more shows
Back to top Go down
GwynethLove
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: When in the Chloe show coming back?   When in the Chloe show coming back? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:32 am

you can wait right? i bet its the winning team leader of CHH!!

GO TEAM HOT FUDGE SUNDAE!!!
DON'T GIVE UP NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
Abby13
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: When in the Chloe show coming back?   When in the Chloe show coming back? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:31 pm

I think I agree with everyone above ^
Chloe Should Interview a Cybearguide =)
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: When in the Chloe show coming back?   When in the Chloe show coming back? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:26 pm

I got a message from chloerocks that talks about something FREE for me? I went to babw in babv and some people were saying that they got that TOO! What does that mean? I'm worried and excited! She didn't give a gift though. Vm for more info. I will post more informaion in my proflie when ever I get any new stuff from her. Smile

Have a nice day! Very Happy

Please do not post the same information on multiple posts. You can always make a new thread with your news with the blue New topic button on the top left hand side of each forum section. Thanks Mickeyquack.
Back to top Go down
Fabouls12
Administrator
Administrator
Fabouls12

PostSubject: Re: When in the Chloe show coming back?   When in the Chloe show coming back? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:45 am

Moved to the 'Help' Section Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When in the Chloe show coming back?   When in the Chloe show coming back? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When in the Chloe show coming back?
Page 1 of 1