Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Do you watch the show or read the books Pretty Little Liars?

Go down 
+2
Emily2Hip254
emiliebear46
6 posters

Do you read the books or watch the show?
Read the books
Do you watch the show or read the books Pretty Little Liars? I_vote_lcap0%Do you watch the show or read the books Pretty Little Liars? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Watch the show
Do you watch the show or read the books Pretty Little Liars? I_vote_lcap67%Do you watch the show or read the books Pretty Little Liars? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
All of the above
Do you watch the show or read the books Pretty Little Liars? I_vote_lcap33%Do you watch the show or read the books Pretty Little Liars? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

Do you watch the show or read the books Pretty Little Liars? Empty
PostSubject: Do you watch the show or read the books Pretty Little Liars?   Do you watch the show or read the books Pretty Little Liars? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:12 am

Do you watch the show or read the books? Or both? I've watched the show to its season 1 finale. I am on the books now and am on chapter 10 of the first book.
Back to top Go down
Emily2Hip254
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Emily2Hip254

PostSubject: Re: Do you watch the show or read the books Pretty Little Liars?   Do you watch the show or read the books Pretty Little Liars? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:26 am

I watch the show. I love it so much, my third favorite show next to NCIS and Burn Notice. Who wouldn't love it, you know? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Do you watch the show or read the books Pretty Little Liars?   Do you watch the show or read the books Pretty Little Liars? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:18 am

You should put an extra one.
(Never heard of it)

I vote for never heard of it

Back to top Go down
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

PostSubject: Re: Do you watch the show or read the books Pretty Little Liars?   Do you watch the show or read the books Pretty Little Liars? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:20 am

I don't watch it. I heard of it
Back to top Go down
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

PostSubject: Re: Do you watch the show or read the books Pretty Little Liars?   Do you watch the show or read the books Pretty Little Liars? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:23 am

I've seen commercials but I don't do either lol
Back to top Go down
valentinerainbow49
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
valentinerainbow49

PostSubject: Re: Do you watch the show or read the books Pretty Little Liars?   Do you watch the show or read the books Pretty Little Liars? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:26 pm

Heard of it but never watch it or read it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you watch the show or read the books Pretty Little Liars?   Do you watch the show or read the books Pretty Little Liars? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you watch the show or read the books Pretty Little Liars?
Page 1 of 1