Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Tips on Being a Good Gamer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

Tips on Being a Good Gamer Empty
PostSubject: Tips on Being a Good Gamer   Tips on Being a Good Gamer I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:30 pm

-Be kind to Members on the Game.

-Be active and make Money and create a cool House.

-Don't Report Anyone unless Needed, (EXAMPLE: Don't do a joke on the Game owners and report someone to joke them)

-Trade Stuff Fairly on a Game where you can Trade

-Don't Post Personal Info (EXAMPLE: Not Phone Number, e-mail, Adress)

-Don't Online Date anyone even if you know them in real. It can be a bad influence on Younger Members of the Game.

-Only Hold Contests with Prizes on a Game where you can Trade.

-Don't Lie to other Members about Getting a Free Prize when your not giving them anything.
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Being a Good Gamer   Tips on Being a Good Gamer I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:47 pm

I'm going to read these everyday so I could be a good gamer Smile

Last edited by starla2hip56 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Being a Good Gamer   Tips on Being a Good Gamer I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:26 am

cool guide
Thanks fur the tips Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AcaciaAdorable179
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AcaciaAdorable179

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Being a Good Gamer   Tips on Being a Good Gamer I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:07 am

Awesome guide Ruby! I will absolutely do these things when I'm online! Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RiyaBearCub
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
RiyaBearCub

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Being a Good Gamer   Tips on Being a Good Gamer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:25 am

great guide! i'll keep those in mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Being a Good Gamer   Tips on Being a Good Gamer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tips on Being a Good Gamer
Page 1 of 1