Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Where would you want to live?

Go down 
+14
Zoey❤
amybear3038
TestAwesome
valentinerainbow49
CurlyQ95
abbieyoohoo34
Edwardsnowbear5
angel89
Emily2Hip254
Mickeyquack
Rubybearsrock16
JenniferRose244
starla2hip56
Gerardofastpaws1
18 posters

Mountains(high altitudes)
Where would you want to live? I_vote_lcap14%Where would you want to live? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Coastal(By the beach)
Where would you want to live? I_vote_lcap48%Where would you want to live? I_vote_rcap
 48% [ 10 ]
Country(flat lands)
Where would you want to live? I_vote_lcap14%Where would you want to live? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Big city
Where would you want to live? I_vote_lcap24%Where would you want to live? I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

Where would you want to live? Empty
PostSubject: Where would you want to live?   Where would you want to live? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:32 am

Where would you want to live out of these for regions?

For me it's the mountains
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Where would you want to live?   Where would you want to live? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:27 am

I want to live in a big city.

Last edited by starla2hip56 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JenniferRose244
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
JenniferRose244

PostSubject: Re: Where would you want to live?   Where would you want to live? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:30 am

For me its probally a big city
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: Where would you want to live?   Where would you want to live? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:31 am

Mines on the Lincolnshire Wolds, or just in my Village in the Country.
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: Where would you want to live?   Where would you want to live? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:51 am

I love the beach Smile
Back to top Go down
Emily2Hip254
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Emily2Hip254

PostSubject: Re: Where would you want to live?   Where would you want to live? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:35 pm

Big City. I live in the country and it gets boring lol
Back to top Go down
angel89
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
angel89

PostSubject: Re: Where would you want to live?   Where would you want to live? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:16 pm

I love the beach mountains and i have always wanted to live on a farm so i would want to live in those places
Back to top Go down
Edwardsnowbear5
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Edwardsnowbear5

PostSubject: Re: Where would you want to live?   Where would you want to live? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:39 pm

I would probally choose a lovely country village but not far from big major brands of shops! But I love the beach as well so I vote for both, had to vote for one so it was the beach Smile
Back to top Go down
abbieyoohoo34
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
abbieyoohoo34

PostSubject: Re: Where would you want to live?   Where would you want to live? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:32 pm

totally moutains Smile
Back to top Go down
CurlyQ95
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
CurlyQ95

PostSubject: Re: Where would you want to live?   Where would you want to live? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:31 am

Country or big city....total opposites...xD
Back to top Go down
valentinerainbow49
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
valentinerainbow49

PostSubject: Re: Where would you want to live?   Where would you want to live? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:14 pm

coastal I visit beach a lot
Back to top Go down
TestAwesome
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
TestAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Where would you want to live?   Where would you want to live? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:46 pm

Mountains with forests of course! ;D I love forests so so much. Smile
Back to top Go down
amybear3038
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
amybear3038

PostSubject: Re: Where would you want to live?   Where would you want to live? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:12 am

i want to live in the beach (coastal) cause it has a beautiful view at sunset and i can go swimming
Back to top Go down
Zoey❤
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Zoey❤

PostSubject: Re: Where would you want to live?   Where would you want to live? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:35 am

Mountains, country, or city.
Especially mountains~
Back to top Go down
clarequeenofnyc
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
clarequeenofnyc

PostSubject: Re: Where would you want to live?   Where would you want to live? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:52 am

where i live good old big city (huge city )
Back to top Go down
KittyKatie
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
KittyKatie

PostSubject: Re: Where would you want to live?   Where would you want to live? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:19 pm

Costal probably because it's quite calm there and peaceful and you wouldn't flooded as long as you lived on a cliff or something Razz
Back to top Go down
AcaciaAdorable179
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AcaciaAdorable179

PostSubject: Re: Where would you want to live?   Where would you want to live? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:36 am

Big city, definitely. I love a busy city, I don't know why though; just do. Smile Maybe it's because it would rain a lot or it's busy or looks cool! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
valentina<3
New Membear
New Membear
valentina<3

PostSubject: Re: Where would you want to live?   Where would you want to live? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:12 am

Beach for me.

I cant believe I'm going on holiday to the Great Barrier Reef!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where would you want to live?   Where would you want to live? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1