Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

The Key to my Heart- Book

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

The Key to my Heart- Book Empty
PostSubject: The Key to my Heart- Book   The Key to my Heart- Book I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:53 pm

Chapter 1
Going Grey

Hi i'm Alice Combat I have Freckles, Brown Eyes and Nice Wavy Red Hair, I live with my Brother Sammy Mum Gina and Dad Gordon I live in Bigminton a Magical Town, I was walking home from School when Felicity appeared "What are you up to Twirp?" she asked me, (Felicity is the meanest girl ever) "Nothing..." I replied "Ugh! I know that... Why is your Face Grey?" she asked in a strange way "Grey? My Face isn't Grey!" I shouted thinking she was bullying me, "Well look in a mirror, Twirp." she replied "Ok, I will and i'll prove you WRONG!" and I ran off to Josie's "Josie am I grey?" I asked Josie my BFF "Well... Erm... Yes" she replied, "Can I borrow your Mirror?" I asked "Sure..." Josie Replied "Come In" I said a nice kind "Thanks" to Josie. I looked in the Mirror "Oh No! I am turning grey!" "This is terrible, The school dance is coming up soon!" Josie told me "It'll be okay, remember we live in Bigminton the Magical Town we'll just go to Bigminton Wizard, and ask him to turn you the right colour"...
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

The Key to my Heart- Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Key to my Heart- Book   The Key to my Heart- Book I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:32 am

This is instesting!
Awesome chapter you made!
Back to top Go down

The Key to my Heart- Book
Page 1 of 1