Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close]

Go down 
+3
Gerardofastpaws1
starla2hip56
Adrianaadventurebear212
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrianaadventurebear212
Event Planner
Adrianaadventurebear212

Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close] Empty
PostSubject: Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close]   Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:47 am

scratch this happenes at random times and just after i change my clothes, my furry friends ears apear so wierd! (this also happenes when i play drums) Razz

Last edited by Adrianaadventurebear212 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close]   Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:24 am

. . . . . .Where the picture?
Back to top Go down
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

PostSubject: Re: Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close]   Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:26 am

That's weird do you have a pictures??
Back to top Go down
Adrianaadventurebear212
Event Planner
Adrianaadventurebear212

PostSubject: Re: Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close]   Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:24 am

scratch well i'm having trouble uploading it let me try againLol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close] Glithch

If you are still having problems uploading a photo you can always use the help section and post what problem you are having. We would be happy to help you Smile Mickeyquack
Back to top Go down
Emily2Hip254
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Emily2Hip254

PostSubject: Re: Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close]   Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:11 am

Oh wow Adri lol
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close]   Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:20 am

lol
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close]   Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:13 am

I can't even paste a picture! Be nice! what if someone was laughing at you because you can't even paste a picture!!!

Just copy and paste it.
Back to top Go down
Adrianaadventurebear212
Event Planner
Adrianaadventurebear212

PostSubject: Re: Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close]   Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:16 am

i know i tried to paste the picture put the picture doesn't show what do you think i tried?
Back to top Go down
Emily2Hip254
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Emily2Hip254

PostSubject: Re: Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close]   Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:26 am

pasting pictures is hard.. i told you before, remember?
Back to top Go down
Adrianaadventurebear212
Event Planner
Adrianaadventurebear212

PostSubject: Re: Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close]   Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:27 am

yeah i remember just why you people laugh?
Back to top Go down
TestAwesome
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
TestAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close]   Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:07 am

Strange! I wonder what it looks like! Smile
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close]   Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:03 am

I know! Why are people laughing?
Back to top Go down
fluffycool157
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
fluffycool157

PostSubject: Re: Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close]   Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:41 am

lol! do you have pics?
Back to top Go down
Adrianaadventurebear212
Event Planner
Adrianaadventurebear212

PostSubject: Re: Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close]   Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:16 am

sorry guys but the glitch has been fixed XD could you please close?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close]   Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lol when i'm playing guitar and change at the same time my backpack comes![please close]
Page 1 of 1