Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Star Wars Poster

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

Star Wars Poster Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars Poster   Star Wars Poster I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:07 am

If you purchase Star Wars merchandise at BABW you receive a cool Star Wars poster. It comes with a code for a poster for your cub condo!

Star Wars Poster Swposter
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

Star Wars Poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Poster   Star Wars Poster I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:15 am

Awesome! Its a Marble Monkey dressed up in a Obi-Wan Kanobi Costume!

Last edited by Rubybearsrock16 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArwenStarShine
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ArwenStarShine

Star Wars Poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Poster   Star Wars Poster I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:31 am

I might have to buy the Han Solo outfit..
Back to top Go down
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

Star Wars Poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Poster   Star Wars Poster I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:10 am

Cool! that's awesome
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

Star Wars Poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Poster   Star Wars Poster I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:30 am

I just love that poster! All the furry friends look so cute. Please keep in mind that all the Star Wars merchandise is EXTREMELY limited in quantity. I would suggest getting them as soon as you can because they are expected to be gone very quickly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Star Wars Poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Poster   Star Wars Poster I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Poster
Page 1 of 1