Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Green Track's quest in the Kooky Sooky Fun House

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vogue99
New Membear
New Membear
vogue99

Green Track's quest in the Kooky Sooky Fun House Empty
PostSubject: Green Track's quest in the Kooky Sooky Fun House   Green Track's quest in the Kooky Sooky Fun House I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:45 am

Does anyone know what to do in this quest?i know that u have to find the recycled parts,but where r they?
Back to top Go down
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

PostSubject: Re: Green Track's quest in the Kooky Sooky Fun House   Green Track's quest in the Kooky Sooky Fun House I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:56 am

there are five one in the lighthouse another at I believe farm another at the meadow i'll have to look for others
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Green Track's quest in the Kooky Sooky Fun House   Green Track's quest in the Kooky Sooky Fun House I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:04 am

A greenTracks quest? confused
Back to top Go down
RichardWarmHeart
RichardWarmHeart

PostSubject: Re: Green Track's quest in the Kooky Sooky Fun House   Green Track's quest in the Kooky Sooky Fun House I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:11 am

starla2hip56 wrote:
A greenTracks quest? confused
Yes!! If you go into the Kooky Spooky Fun House and click to play the Run fur Stuffing game at the top of the stairs, you'll start a quest with Greentracks coming up to Bearemy and asking for help!

vogue99 wrote:
Does anyone know what to do in this quest?i know that u have to find the recycled parts,but where r they?
You have to find the parts, but they are kind of tricky! They're small and red/grey colored!
You can find help here => http://www.bearvilleworld.com/quests-and-challenges-f9/new-quest-at-the-kooky-spooky-funhouse-t2766.htm

Good Luck!

sunny
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Green Track's quest in the Kooky Sooky Fun House   Green Track's quest in the Kooky Sooky Fun House I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:25 am

Ok! Thanks Richard! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Track's quest in the Kooky Sooky Fun House   Green Track's quest in the Kooky Sooky Fun House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Green Track's quest in the Kooky Sooky Fun House
Page 1 of 1