Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Christmas Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicolelorne
New Membear
New Membear
Nicolelorne

Christmas Room Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Room   Christmas Room I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:37 am

Hi All

What do you think of a Christmas room.
Just like the haloween Room that we bought at the Lumber Yard but all Christmas
Back to top Go down
Edwardsnowbear5
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Edwardsnowbear5

Christmas Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Room   Christmas Room I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:15 am

I for one love love love christmas lol and Bearville makes its so special for me, it realy makes my christmas better santa so yes I would love to be able to have a snowy christmas room!!
Great Idea,
Eddie
Back to top Go down
samathacinnamon4
New Membear
New Membear
samathacinnamon4

Christmas Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Room   Christmas Room I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:24 pm

that would be really cool havea christmas room yeah i agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Room   Christmas Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Room
Page 1 of 1