Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Nov Fountain Collection

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

Nov Fountain Collection Empty
PostSubject: Nov Fountain Collection   Nov Fountain Collection I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:59 am

You get a thing of leaves and you can jump in the leaves xDD its actually kinda better then other ones you can jump into around babv
Nov Fountain Collection Leaves10
Nov Fountain Collection Jumpin11
Back to top Go down
RichardWarmHeart
RichardWarmHeart

PostSubject: Re: Nov Fountain Collection   Nov Fountain Collection I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:20 pm

I've got three of the leaves already, and just need two more! Very Happy
I figured there would be some kind of interaction available...it's nice to know that you can jump into them!
geek
Congrats on completing the collection this month, Michaela...and thanks for posting!!
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Nov Fountain Collection   Nov Fountain Collection I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:29 pm

I still need to collect 3 or 2.
Back to top Go down
Emily2Hip254
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Emily2Hip254

PostSubject: Re: Nov Fountain Collection   Nov Fountain Collection I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:01 am

I've got one. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nov Fountain Collection   Nov Fountain Collection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nov Fountain Collection
Page 1 of 1