Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Christmas Party scavenger hunt.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

Christmas Party scavenger hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Party scavenger hunt.   Christmas Party scavenger hunt. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:09 am

I am posting the clues below. It starts at 1PM Pacific time. The contest closes midnight Pacific time on Dec. 11. If you have any questions on Pacific time, the current Pacific time can be found on the right hand side of the forum. This contest is open to all members including staff. The first person to get the most answers correct will get choice of codes. The second will get choice of the other codes. The remaining code will be for the third person to get the most answers correct. You must post the item and location. (All answers are BABV) Here is an example:

I go up when the rain comes down, I can be found where you can purchase a sweet treat.

The answer is: An umbrella in the coffee house.

The prizes are: Snowflake Jacket, Green Tracks Move, Reindeer antlers. All codes will be sent via PM to the winners.

Here are your clues.

1) I shine bright on a clear night, I am way up north in the middle of town.

Answer: Christmas Tree Star (or star), North Pole Town Square

2) I have some friends though most are squirrels, You can see me at school.

Answer: Nutcracker, Classroom

3) I carry gifts on a special night, I am inside where my guide is located because it is very cold up here.

Answer: sleigh, Flight Training Center

4) I am hung above the fireplace, but right now I am hanging by a Pawsome Pup.

Answer: Stocking, Skate Park

5) I am a cold person and I cannot go inside at all, from where I stand I can see horses going around in a circle.

Answer: Snowman, Boardwalk

6) I am a sweet treat sometimes hung on trees, I am now on a door where I can see people busy at work building things.

Answer: Candy Canes, Santa's Workshop

Have fun Very Happy

Please PM me all answers

The contest is now closed. I am contacting the winners and will post them shortly Smile

Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

Christmas Party scavenger hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party scavenger hunt.   Christmas Party scavenger hunt. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:47 pm

Congradulations to Serenapawfectpal3, starla2hip56, and AJBubbles for winning the scavenger hunt. Great job guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Christmas Party scavenger hunt.
Page 1 of 1