Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

MINI CONTEST: Design your ideal Happy Meal!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

MINI CONTEST: Design your ideal Happy Meal! Empty
PostSubject: MINI CONTEST: Design your ideal Happy Meal!   MINI CONTEST: Design your ideal Happy Meal! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:23 am

First contest of the year!
To end the month of January.

MINI CONTEST: Design your ideal Happy Meal! 2eobi39

We want you to design your very own ideal Happy Meal!

What's the prize? scratch

MINI CONTEST: Design your ideal Happy Meal! Prizes10

The winner will recieve a hamper of all Mcdonalds Codes! affraid

Example entry:

My ideal Happy Meal would inlcude....
(You can draw a picture of what it would look like if you want to.)

Contest now open!
Ends: January 29th 2010!

Stay tuned for our pawsome Valentines contest starting soon!

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fluffycool157
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
fluffycool157

PostSubject: Re: MINI CONTEST: Design your ideal Happy Meal!   MINI CONTEST: Design your ideal Happy Meal! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:52 am

question- is it like a meal to eat?
-Yes.
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: MINI CONTEST: Design your ideal Happy Meal!   MINI CONTEST: Design your ideal Happy Meal! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:22 am

I don't get it. Do we make our own Happy Meal box? And food?

You think of the food you'd like in your own happy meal box. Try to make it as healthy as you can.
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCaitlin
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: MINI CONTEST: Design your ideal Happy Meal!   MINI CONTEST: Design your ideal Happy Meal! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:57 am

ok here's mine sorry mine want load so i used my sister's sorry but it look's like the real happy meal i am so sorry but the url is google becase she put it on google MINI CONTEST: Design your ideal Happy Meal! Happy-meal-makeover-how-a-healthy-food-coalitio
Back to top Go down
AJBubbles
Event Planner
AJBubbles

PostSubject: Re: MINI CONTEST: Design your ideal Happy Meal!   MINI CONTEST: Design your ideal Happy Meal! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:50 pm

here is my meal
first you see the bubble box.The bubble meal is a healther type of a happy meal,I thought of bubble becsue you play with bubbles outside and excersizes.Than you see a toy can can be a dance cd, bubble with wand ect. all toy you move your boddy with.Than you see the vegieburger with chesse tomottos and your greens.After you see apple fries with penuterbutter or carimal sauce.After you see carrots sticks with rach to dip them in.Than you see a heathy tip to help you get active free with every meal.Finally you see chicken nuggets you can get the nuggets or vegieburger and eather apple's or carrots with the dippers. Hope you get active and enjoy your bubble meal.
MINI CONTEST: Design your ideal Happy Meal! For_co10
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MINI CONTEST: Design your ideal Happy Meal!   MINI CONTEST: Design your ideal Happy Meal! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:35 am

Contest is now closed. Congratulations AJ Bubbles for winning! You'll get a pm with your Prizes within the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MINI CONTEST: Design your ideal Happy Meal!   MINI CONTEST: Design your ideal Happy Meal! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MINI CONTEST: Design your ideal Happy Meal!
Page 1 of 1