Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Usa beary newsworthy march

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

Usa beary newsworthy march Empty
PostSubject: Usa beary newsworthy march   Usa beary newsworthy march I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:12 am

Hello People
I got the new Beary Newworthy
this month is:
Free Easter Basket with a purchase of 20$ or more
The lamb and the pink bunny comes out march 18
Lamn psi: a hat and dress
Daisy bunny psi: plain pink ears and glasses *not a really good aniaml gift *
Usa beary newsworthy march Free_b10

Also coming in march you can make your own E.B. *easter basket
from the movie hop! *in theaters april 1
E.B. psi: bunny ears and a easter egg skateboard
Usa beary newsworthy march E_b10
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Usa beary newsworthy march   Usa beary newsworthy march I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:17 am

I like the lamb it's cute! Smile
Thanks for sharing. :]
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: Usa beary newsworthy march   Usa beary newsworthy march I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:19 am

Actually - E.B. is the name of the bunny, not make your own Easter basket. Smile
Back to top Go down
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

PostSubject: Re: Usa beary newsworthy march   Usa beary newsworthy march I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:25 am

Bearhug05 wrote:
Actually - E.B. is the name of the bunny, not make your own Easter basket. Smile
i though it was the name of the rabbit Razz it said online somewhere thats what E.B. stands for Razz
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: Usa beary newsworthy march   Usa beary newsworthy march I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:29 am

michaelarainbow12 wrote:
Bearhug05 wrote:
i though it was the name of the rabbit Razz it said online somewhere thats what E.B. stands for Razz

That was a mistake that was made in the announcements on another forum and they never bothered to correct it.

Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: Usa beary newsworthy march   Usa beary newsworthy march I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:32 am

E.B looks adorable; just caught a clip of the movie on TV. the daisy bunny looks a bit strange to me, but i wouldn't mind getting the new lamb and E.B =0). thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: Usa beary newsworthy march   Usa beary newsworthy march I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:36 am

EB is starting to grow on me, I may have to get him. Not sure about the bunny yet. I'll most likely end up with the lamb too. Smile
Back to top Go down
RichardWarmHeart
RichardWarmHeart

PostSubject: Re: Usa beary newsworthy march   Usa beary newsworthy march I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:19 pm

From what I have heard... E.B. is short for Easter Bunny and is the Rabbit's name! Smile

I'd like to get a a closer look at the E.B. Bunny!! But, I do like the Lamb and the Daisy Bunny reminds me of the Blossom Bunny (which I really liked)! I may be addding to my BABW Family this Easter Season!! lol

Thanks for posting, Michaela!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Usa beary newsworthy march   Usa beary newsworthy march I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Usa beary newsworthy march
Page 1 of 1