Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

What do you think of the gifts being reissued in Bearville?

Go down 
+2
Winter
Bearhug05
6 posters

Reissed Gifts In Bearville?
I like them so I can get more than one.
What do you think of the gifts being reissued in Bearville?  I_vote_lcap22%What do you think of the gifts being reissued in Bearville?  I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
I like it so that others can get it who didn't before.
What do you think of the gifts being reissued in Bearville?  I_vote_lcap33%What do you think of the gifts being reissued in Bearville?  I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
I don't really mind.
What do you think of the gifts being reissued in Bearville?  I_vote_lcap11%What do you think of the gifts being reissued in Bearville?  I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
I don't like it.
What do you think of the gifts being reissued in Bearville?  I_vote_lcap33%What do you think of the gifts being reissued in Bearville?  I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

What do you think of the gifts being reissued in Bearville?  Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of the gifts being reissued in Bearville?    What do you think of the gifts being reissued in Bearville?  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:40 am

There have been many gifts lately that have been reissued in Bearville. They were previously available and have now been given out again. What do you think of the gifts being reissued in Bearville?
Back to top Go down
Winter
Winter

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the gifts being reissued in Bearville?    What do you think of the gifts being reissued in Bearville?  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:46 am

it depends on the item, like if if I already have it, then i wouldn't want to get it again, but sometimes I would like to get it if I didn't get it before.
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the gifts being reissued in Bearville?    What do you think of the gifts being reissued in Bearville?  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:51 am

I think that it is good for new people to get older things without having to trade to get them. (Some are younger, and may not be able to trade because their trades are turned off to protect them) However, I think that if we are going to have a quest, or code given out that it would be better not to have the item for sale at the same time in any of the stores on BABV. (the St. Patrick bear quest hat is being sold in Pawlettes, and the Irish outfit from luck o the bearish is in the BVO) I also think that the VIB item should be unique and not reused.
Back to top Go down
RichardWarmHeart
RichardWarmHeart

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the gifts being reissued in Bearville?    What do you think of the gifts being reissued in Bearville?  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:20 am

I went with "I don't really mind"! Smile

I do agree with Mickey that I would prefer the Quest, Code, VIB, and AbbieBright's items to be original! I really don't mind the Furbulous Fountain items to be duplicates...in fact, I imagine it would be rather difficult to come up with 12 different items each month (144 per year) and each one be original (not to mention the animal PSIs)! There are some older Fountain items that I would really like to have...trading for them is sometimes rather difficult especially for newer members!

Just to add...even though there have been some reissued items, the new Badge System has added 15 new items, several new moves, and a couple of new rooms for us to grab!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the gifts being reissued in Bearville?    What do you think of the gifts being reissued in Bearville?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:46 am

RichardWarmHeart wrote:
I went with "I don't really mind"! Smile

I do agree with Mickey that I would prefer the Quest, Code, VIB, and AbbieBright's items to be original! I really don't mind the Furbulous Fountain items to be duplicates...in fact, I imagine it would be rather difficult to come up with 12 different items each month (144 per year) and each one be original (not to mention the animal PSIs)! There are some older Fountain items that I would really like to have...trading for them is sometimes rather difficult especially for newer members!

Just to add...even though there have been some reissued items, the new Badge System has added 15 new items, several new moves, and a couple of new rooms for us to grab!
Very Happy
I agree.
But an item they should really consider bringing back are the old Heart Print Tees =3
Back to top Go down
valentinerainbow49
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
valentinerainbow49

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the gifts being reissued in Bearville?    What do you think of the gifts being reissued in Bearville?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:35 pm

I like it cause I like having two of an item
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the gifts being reissued in Bearville?    What do you think of the gifts being reissued in Bearville?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the gifts being reissued in Bearville?
Page 1 of 1