Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

I Just Got a Brand New 'Black Speaker Starz Bear'!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Water, and Blue Sky
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Blue Water, and Blue Sky

I Just Got a Brand New 'Black Speaker Starz Bear'! Empty
PostSubject: I Just Got a Brand New 'Black Speaker Starz Bear'!   I Just Got a Brand New 'Black Speaker Starz Bear'! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:27 am

Horray!
I just came back from BABW and well ...... Let's go to the begining(:

First, we were heading to the mall and my sister got a Panda Smallfry(Ill also post a welcome thread for her) and then 2-3 hours later we came back to BuildaBear and my dad says'Choose your bear" and I am all like "Huh? Wha? What?"
And came running to the Speaker Starz bear xDD

We stuffed it, fluffed it and then we got a Black Speaker Starz Messenger bag(they still have them?xD) and named him
We all had trouble naming but then my dad says
RockStar!
I am like Great!
We buy and I go skipping joy out of BABW xDD

Then we went to go check out other stores for 5 more HOURS!
And I come home exahsted xDD

But please Welcome Rockstar!

Thanks

-blue
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: I Just Got a Brand New 'Black Speaker Starz Bear'!   I Just Got a Brand New 'Black Speaker Starz Bear'! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:59 am

Congratulations! Smile

Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: I Just Got a Brand New 'Black Speaker Starz Bear'!   I Just Got a Brand New 'Black Speaker Starz Bear'! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:21 am

congrats on the new bear =0), i kinda like the black one better than the pink one lol, i named mines bonjovi =0)

Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: I Just Got a Brand New 'Black Speaker Starz Bear'!   I Just Got a Brand New 'Black Speaker Starz Bear'! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:42 pm

Congradulations on your new furry friend! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: I Just Got a Brand New 'Black Speaker Starz Bear'!   I Just Got a Brand New 'Black Speaker Starz Bear'! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:16 pm

Congratulations on your new furry friend! I love the black one - especially the bright green mohawk. I named mine Spike!

Welcome to the forum RockStar. Smile
Back to top Go down
Blue Water, and Blue Sky
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Blue Water, and Blue Sky

PostSubject: Re: I Just Got a Brand New 'Black Speaker Starz Bear'!   I Just Got a Brand New 'Black Speaker Starz Bear'! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:40 am

Thank you all!
Thank you IBearHug, IMickeyQuack, IRoseMarie, and Starla2Hip56
Back to top Go down
Blue Water, and Blue Sky
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Blue Water, and Blue Sky

PostSubject: Re: I Just Got a Brand New 'Black Speaker Starz Bear'!   I Just Got a Brand New 'Black Speaker Starz Bear'! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:09 pm

Rosemarie704 wrote:
congrats on the new bear =0), i kinda like the black one better than the pink one lol, i named mines bonjovi =0)
So Cute! Yeah I also kinda like the Black on better than pink, seemed kinda girly and there was only one more left so I wanted to give it to someone who had been saving to get. Congratulations who ever got the beaR!xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Just Got a Brand New 'Black Speaker Starz Bear'!   I Just Got a Brand New 'Black Speaker Starz Bear'! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Just Got a Brand New 'Black Speaker Starz Bear'!
Page 1 of 1