Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Welcome my Greenzys bear, Recycle :)

Go down 
+2
RichardWarmHeart
Mickeyquack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

Welcome my Greenzys bear, Recycle :) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome my Greenzys bear, Recycle :)   Welcome my Greenzys bear, Recycle :) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:46 am

I just brought to life the Greenzys bear because I am a Club BABW member and could purchase it early. (It releases on 4/20)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

His gift is Seeds that grow into a heart tree! We will wait to see what they harvest!
Back to top Go down
RichardWarmHeart
RichardWarmHeart

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Greenzys bear, Recycle :)   Welcome my Greenzys bear, Recycle :) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:56 am

I didn't even know about Club BABW till' just recently...now I really want to join!
Razz
I totally dig the tree, tho...am anxious to see what it looks like when it gets big!!
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Greenzys bear, Recycle :)   Welcome my Greenzys bear, Recycle :) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:08 am

Congratulations! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Greenzys bear, Recycle :)   Welcome my Greenzys bear, Recycle :) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:10 pm

Congrats on the new bear Mickey =0), gotta find my coupons before i can get him; hubby and me always compete as to who can save the most yet walk away with the most lol, last week i won since i had alot of vouchers and coupons for free accessories xD.
Back to top Go down
RiyaBearCub
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
RiyaBearCub

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Greenzys bear, Recycle :)   Welcome my Greenzys bear, Recycle :) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:34 pm

congrats on your new! ;D i need to become a club member!!! Razz hehe xD
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Greenzys bear, Recycle :)   Welcome my Greenzys bear, Recycle :) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:39 am

Thanks everyone Smile

lol Rose. I know I could have gotten him for nothing, but I am saving some certificates for all the dogs and cats comming out Very Happy

Here is my tree again. I just leveled up Smile

Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Greenzys bear, Recycle :)   Welcome my Greenzys bear, Recycle :) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:31 am

cool =0), seems the tree levels up pretty quickly, that's good to know lol. same here for saving vouchers and gift cards, i'm now scowering my entire house for stray coupons or vouchers i may have cliped out and placed somewhere lol. i'm trying to devise a way to get all 6 new pets coming out and not break my wallet xD.
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Greenzys bear, Recycle :)   Welcome my Greenzys bear, Recycle :) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:37 pm

Rosemarie704 wrote:
cool =0), seems the tree levels up pretty quickly, that's good to know lol. same here for saving vouchers and gift cards, i'm now scowering my entire house for stray coupons or vouchers i may have cliped out and placed somewhere lol. i'm trying to devise a way to get all 6 new pets coming out and not break my wallet xD.

lol They have the gift card promo going. So far I have two of them (I got one with greenzys Very Happy ) I have a club membership I can redeem too. I also like the rainbow bears....lol *sigh* I guess I can't help it.

I forgot about the city garden. lol I could have it harvested by now I guess. I am hoping tomorrow I will level up to the last level. Although I like it where it is in my condo, so I keep moving it XD (boy it's heavy now Smile )

Ok so I get to the end and I am ready to harvest, but the harvest bar appears not to be working. I guess that's what I get for being impatient and staying up till midnight to see what it harvests XD

Back to top Go down
Blue Water, and Blue Sky
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Blue Water, and Blue Sky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Greenzys bear, Recycle :)   Welcome my Greenzys bear, Recycle :) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:06 pm

Welcome Recycle! You got Recyle the same day I went to BABW to get a Speaker Starz! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my Greenzys bear, Recycle :)   Welcome my Greenzys bear, Recycle :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome my Greenzys bear, Recycle :)
Page 1 of 1