Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

BABV School Prizes!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

BABV School Prizes! Empty
PostBABV School Prizes!

Congrats PB31
on getting all school prizes! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Finally!!
To get the prize of the chalkboard that is a working chalkboard and draws a picture of chloe you must complete being a teacher 3 times for each grade level= 12 times teaching
To get all the diplomas. special hat toss move, and bonus bear bills you must be a student 10 times in each grade level for a total of 40 times as a student Here is a picture of my schoolhouse inside my condo and the big hat I am holding is the hat toss move.
You can also see my chalkboard!!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

BABV School Prizes! :: Comments

No Comment.

BABV School Prizes!

Page 1 of 1