Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Welcome my three COLORS OF FRIENDSHIP bears!

Go down 
+4
starla2hip56
Mickeyquack
fluffycool157
AbbeyAllHeart9405
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AbbeyAllHeart9405
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AbbeyAllHeart9405

Welcome my three COLORS OF FRIENDSHIP bears! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome my three COLORS OF FRIENDSHIP bears!   Welcome my three COLORS OF FRIENDSHIP bears! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:20 pm

Yesterday the three colors of friendship bears came in the mail, UNSTUFFED! xD I am going today to make them! I need some names. Here are a few I though of:

Rainbow one:

Rain
Beauty
Rainbows
Rainbow Magic
Mystic Rainbow

Heart one:
Love
Hearts
Haley
Romance

Green spotted thing Razz :
Rex
Chex
Green
Dax
Jazz
Moo Shoo
Mushu
Wushu

Any more name?
Back to top Go down
fluffycool157
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
fluffycool157

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my three COLORS OF FRIENDSHIP bears!   Welcome my three COLORS OF FRIENDSHIP bears! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:58 pm

How did they come in the post, unstuffed?? Razz I want that to happen to me!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my three COLORS OF FRIENDSHIP bears!   Welcome my three COLORS OF FRIENDSHIP bears! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:08 pm

fluffycool157 wrote:
How did they come in the post, unstuffed?? Razz I want that to happen to me!! Smile

If you order them online you can request to have them come unstuffed in the comment box. That way you can take them to your local BABW and have them stuffed just the way you like.

Congradulations on your new bears Smile
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my three COLORS OF FRIENDSHIP bears!   Welcome my three COLORS OF FRIENDSHIP bears! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:57 am

Congratulations! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hailisnowflake4
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Hailisnowflake4

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my three COLORS OF FRIENDSHIP bears!   Welcome my three COLORS OF FRIENDSHIP bears! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:07 am

Congratz on your bears (:
Back to top Go down
RichardWarmHeart
RichardWarmHeart

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my three COLORS OF FRIENDSHIP bears!   Welcome my three COLORS OF FRIENDSHIP bears! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:52 am

Cubgratulations on your new Bears!!
cheers
That's gonna be a lot of color!! lol
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my three COLORS OF FRIENDSHIP bears!   Welcome my three COLORS OF FRIENDSHIP bears! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:00 pm

Thats great! I like Dex for the last one (:
Back to top Go down
Blue Water, and Blue Sky
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Blue Water, and Blue Sky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my three COLORS OF FRIENDSHIP bears!   Welcome my three COLORS OF FRIENDSHIP bears! I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:23 am

Rubybearsrock16 wrote:
Thats great! I like Dex for the last one (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my three COLORS OF FRIENDSHIP bears!   Welcome my three COLORS OF FRIENDSHIP bears! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome my three COLORS OF FRIENDSHIP bears!
Page 1 of 1