Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Yay! I am going to get

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Water, and Blue Sky
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Blue Water, and Blue Sky

Yay! I am going to get Empty
PostSubject: Yay! I am going to get   Yay! I am going to get I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:50 am

Candy Blizzard Bear! Smile

I changed my mind about Keroppi and Autumn 2007 Bear
But yeah, I am ordering her from BABW.
She is coming in two weeks xDD
She is going to come unstuffed and with no certificate.
I am going to BABW to stuff and name her.
Though what should I name her?
Rose or Candy?
Well bye bye!
Happy 4th of July!
Back to top Go down
KittyKatie
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
KittyKatie

PostSubject: Re: Yay! I am going to get   Yay! I am going to get I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:26 am

Candy (: I love that name (: (: (: I've never heard of the Candy Blizzard Bear... (:
Back to top Go down
amybear3038
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
amybear3038

PostSubject: Re: Yay! I am going to get   Yay! I am going to get I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:49 am

candy Smile
Back to top Go down
clarequeenofnyc
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
clarequeenofnyc

PostSubject: Re: Yay! I am going to get   Yay! I am going to get I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:33 pm

Candy is probably the best name Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay! I am going to get   Yay! I am going to get I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yay! I am going to get
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville World :: It's A Magic Bear World! :: Furry Friends-
Jump to: