Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

My New Sonic Riders Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZiaAllheart311
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ZiaAllheart311

My New Sonic Riders Character Empty
PostSubject: My New Sonic Riders Character   My New Sonic Riders Character I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:20 am

My New Sonic Riders Character 2w7quzp
|Name: Tently the hedgehog
Old owner: Zia Archibald
Age of Character: 13 years
Battle Cry: "Let's see who's faster, you, or my hundreds!"
Basic Board: Evenings Purple Light
Air: Light Purple
Special Marking: Tattoo of her owners name on her leg in purple

|Dash:
Limit:
Power:
|Cornering:
Attitude: Spoiled

Story: Tently the Hedgehog was adopted by rich people who lived in a huge mansion. On Tently's 5th birthday her owners gave her a purple crystal that had a ominous glow, and a dark aura a day later she looked around the mansion, but it was empty all except for her new best friend, the butler.

Eight years later, she was lying on her bed watching her soap opera when the transmission was interrupted and a fat man in red spandex with a huge mustache(It's eggman) appeared on screen replacing Gloria and Dr. Brad.

"Get ready for the Ex World Grand Prix! A tournament to see who is the fastest!"

Tently let out a soft laugh. Well duh! The one with the most power!, she thought. She froze stuck in her thoughts. Most power... most power...that would be me, since money is power!
She stared at the fat man with new interest. "The fee is one chaos emerald per person, and the winner takes all!"

Then, on the screen showed a bunch of gems glowing, just like the purple one Zia gave her.
She slowed eased out of bed to her gem jar. she picked it up and went through it, until she felt one that was warm, as if life were being stored in side. She smiled. "Butler, ready the limo, tomorrow we're going to Metal City!"

Comment and Critique! Keep the Sonic flame going! Make more custom characters... Please?
Back to top Go down
valentinerainbow49
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
valentinerainbow49

My New Sonic Riders Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Sonic Riders Character   My New Sonic Riders Character I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:17 pm

cool
Back to top Go down

My New Sonic Riders Character
Page 1 of 1