Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Test's Graphic Shop! ~ Temporarily Closed!

Go down 
+6
magic12
amybear3038
starla2hip56
fluffycool157
abbyangel15001
TestAwesome
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
TestAwesome
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
TestAwesome

Test's Graphic Shop! ~ Temporarily Closed! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test's Graphic Shop! ~ Temporarily Closed!   Test's Graphic Shop! ~ Temporarily Closed! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:17 am

i'm sorry again, as ya might have noticed I have been busy with the layout, and other issues.
I might temporarily close this shop, possibly, as I am very busy outside the internet atm too. :\
Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

Test's Graphic Shop! ~ Temporarily Closed! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test's Graphic Shop! ~ Temporarily Closed!   Test's Graphic Shop! ~ Temporarily Closed! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:33 am

Guys, Please be patient as creating graphics; good ones at that, takes time. your orders will be done and given to you when they are ready. Alot of our members are returning back to school right now, so you must be patient. Test is doing her best to get everyone's requests done in a fashionable time, so please if you do not see your's ready, you must wait a bit more.
~Rosemarie704
Back to top Go down

Test's Graphic Shop! ~ Temporarily Closed!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5