Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Please Welcome Patches, my new bunny!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

Please Welcome Patches, my new bunny! Empty
PostSubject: Please Welcome Patches, my new bunny!   Please Welcome Patches, my new bunny! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:50 pm

Here is my new Patchwork bunny! She is so soft and cute Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is her PSI:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
fluffycool157
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
fluffycool157

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome Patches, my new bunny!   Please Welcome Patches, my new bunny! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:02 am

awww it so cute, i dont we have that in the uk yet xD
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome Patches, my new bunny!   Please Welcome Patches, my new bunny! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:48 am

I love this bunny. I named mine Patches too! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome Patches, my new bunny!   Please Welcome Patches, my new bunny! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:22 am

awww, she's adorable. i missed the tuesday event when she came out. awesome pics =0)
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome Patches, my new bunny!   Please Welcome Patches, my new bunny! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:03 pm

@ Karen: I love this bunny too! It is soft and very unique!

@Rose: I missed the apatosaurus that was white with different colored spots. I almost missed the bunny...lol maybe they will bring it out for Easter next year?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome Patches, my new bunny!   Please Welcome Patches, my new bunny! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Welcome Patches, my new bunny!
Page 1 of 1