Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

All of my build a bears (no photos)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
amy4leafclover
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
amy4leafclover

All of my build a bears (no photos) Empty
PostSubject: All of my build a bears (no photos)   All of my build a bears (no photos) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:43 pm

Sorry theres no photos i dont have a camra but i have around 8

they are in order

1) Dasiy 4TH of November 2010

2) Ruby 13th of Feburary 2011

3) Blueberry 13th of Feburary 2011(twin acully my sisters )

4) Jessica 23rd of March 2011

5) Cookie 24th of June 2011

6) Maya 21st of July 2011

7) Lily 21st of July 2011

Cool Brittany 26th of Decmber 2011

hope you like them flower farao
Back to top Go down
amy4leafclover
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
amy4leafclover

PostSubject: Re: All of my build a bears (no photos)   All of my build a bears (no photos) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:49 pm

please comment

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
amy4leafclover
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
amy4leafclover

PostSubject: Re: All of my build a bears (no photos)   All of my build a bears (no photos) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:13 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
AmyNovembear1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AmyNovembear1

PostSubject: Re: All of my build a bears (no photos)   All of my build a bears (no photos) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:49 am

Very cool! I've got 5, myself. They are: Ian Jay (Maple Teddy), Priscilla Lee (Traveling Teddy), Tobias (Camo Bear), Octavius (Virtual Golden Retriever), and Patience Faith (Guinea Pig)!
Back to top Go down
amy4leafclover
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
amy4leafclover

PostSubject: Re: All of my build a bears (no photos)   All of my build a bears (no photos) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:58 pm

aww they sound cute
Back to top Go down
Kirstyrainbow
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Kirstyrainbow

PostSubject: Re: All of my build a bears (no photos)   All of my build a bears (no photos) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:29 pm

cool:) I have got 9buildabears and 9 smallfries:) yours sound so cute,is cookie a puppy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All of my build a bears (no photos)   All of my build a bears (no photos) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All of my build a bears (no photos)
Page 1 of 1