Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.

Go down 
+25
claire
michaelarainbow12
CarlyAllHeart
MasquaradeFeria
BlakelyScorpio
MaxBrown22
DewGirl
lovezippy18
GiselleCuddly2
Fabouls12
krissy
RosieSoStylin
PriscillaBallerina31
HailieAdventureBear87
Laurenblue50
Kayla
janeallheart
IanJanuary48
Nella
Ellaluv2shop
cailinbeegreen
Jelly
jaime
Codyur2cute3
Belen spirit
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Belen spirit
Banned
Banned

PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:37 pm

Hey Lauren, it is a new mini game called seek and find, from now on when you want to know the news, check here for the monthly updates. Smile
Back to top Go down
HailieAdventureBear87
New Membear
New Membear

PostSubject: Cool!   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:01 am

Cool! An iCarly bear and a quest! Cool! Smile
Back to top Go down
Laurenblue50
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:49 am

got it! Smile
Back to top Go down
PriscillaBallerina31
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
PriscillaBallerina31

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:21 am

COOL STUFF COMING! i CAN'T WAIT!!
Back to top Go down
Belen spirit
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: February: UPDATES BABV/BABW   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:18 am

Hey Everyone, Hot off the press February updates.

Feb 1st Shop fur all seasons will open up with the Valenitnes Decor.

Feb 1st Send a Valentine card through Bearmail to your friends, and that special Valentine.

Feb 1st puppy mini Quest.

Feb1st Valentine balloon ride comes out at the Bearville Outfitters store.

Feb 1st This is a perfect time to be a VIB, couch for your cub condo will be bearmailed to you as a special gift.

Feb 2nd Ground hogs event.

February 12th - 14th Valantines dance at the gym, perfect time to ask that special someone or strut your dance moves.

Feb 12th - 25th Keke Palmer will be the special guest on the ChloeRocks show

Feb 12th NBA Allstar give away be sure to see Pawsom Panda
for a Pawsom gift

Feb 14th Chiness New Year give a way be sure to visit Pawlett for this exciting gift.

Feb 15th Featured prize bearyoluck bear see Pawlett

Feb 16th Shrove Tuesday UK Ted the Tailor/ pancake day

Feb 24th St. Patty's bear launch event

Feb 24th Jr. Cyber guide Preview, the new Market place. Perfect time to be a Jr. Cyber guide, get to be the first ones to see a sneek peek of the new mall.

All month new merchandise will be arriving at BABV.

WOW!!! what an exciting month of new things to come. Be sure and save those credits will want to get the new Balloon ride for sure.

Hugs,
BelenSpirit PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 Herz

PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 Herz PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 Herz PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 Herz PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 Herz PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 Herz PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 Herz PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 Herz PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 Herz PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 Herz PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 Herz PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 Herz PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 Herz PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 Herz PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 Herz PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 Herz PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 Herz

_____ other___________

Hi All, Hot off the presses, info of up coming events.

Feb 15th St. Patricks day Shammorock bear arrives at your local BABW. Super cute green bear with shammorocks all over.

Feb 15TH ATTENTION: WOW WOW WOW!!!!!! Do you want to be a millionaire on BABV... here is your chance to be just that. Special instant win game will come out on the 15th and run through the 4th of March. You could be the next millionare on BABV. THere is a code with this, more info will be announced as we get closer to the date. SO EXCITING!!!

Date to be announced make your own Brittney chipett, you can make both her and alvin for $35 through the 19th of March.

March 5th The long awaited Blossom bunny will no longer be in the test stage any more, and will be arriving at your local BABW.

March 5th CHeerful Cheecks Chick will be arriving at your local BABW , and comes with super cute chick feet for your avatar.

I will update you on things as they come out. So exciting!!!!! New super cool stuff coming. More updates coming soon.

Hugs,
BelenSpirit PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 Icon_flower

Last edited by Belen spirit on Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:20 am

AWW COOL.
Back to top Go down
RosieSoStylin
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
RosieSoStylin

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:28 am

Wow!! Nice news as allways!!
Back to top Go down
krissy
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
krissy

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:00 am

wow i can't wait fur the chick! hehe. thanks fur posting Smile
Back to top Go down
Fabouls12
Administrator
Administrator
Fabouls12

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:29 am

Thanks Belle!
Back to top Go down
GiselleCuddly2
New Membear
New Membear
GiselleCuddly2

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:17 am

Thanksiesss Belle. You are soo helpful and informative. Thanks soo much for telling us this beary exciting information. PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 Icon_razz Wink
Back to top Go down
Codyur2cute3
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:32 am

Wow cute
Back to top Go down
IanJanuary48
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
IanJanuary48

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:33 am

how do you get to the instant win game? Do you have to go to buildabear workshop?
Back to top Go down
lovezippy18
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
lovezippy18

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:32 am

Thanks for all the pawsome updates. I am glad a family member on my stuff for stuff club has a birthday in February.... more points...yeah...!
Back to top Go down
Belen spirit
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:25 am

More information will come about the instant win game soon. You will see it in the bearville times Smile
Back to top Go down
Codyur2cute3
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:05 am

Oh the post too haha
Back to top Go down
DewGirl
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
DewGirl

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:25 pm

Thanks Bell exciting news
Back to top Go down
MaxBrown22
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MaxBrown22

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:27 am

Thats cool!!Smile thanks for posting. I can't wait for the
Feb 12th NBA Allstar give away PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 Icon_basketball
and this Feb1st Valentine balloon ride. I will sure keep my credits!!!PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 248792
Back to top Go down
BlakelyScorpio
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
BlakelyScorpio

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:58 am

I can't wait for the heart ballon ride!! :] PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 248792
hehe!!
Back to top Go down
BlakelyScorpio
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
BlakelyScorpio

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:59 am

Do you know when it will be taken away??
Back to top Go down
IanJanuary48
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
IanJanuary48

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:14 am

WHOA!! Where do you get all this news?! This is amazing I can't wait for February Smile
Back to top Go down
MasquaradeFeria
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MasquaradeFeria

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:05 pm

PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 374879 BALLOON RIDEEEE!!!!!!! PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 Icon_cheers

VALENTINES DANCEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t w00t!!
Back to top Go down
Belen spirit
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:51 pm

HI all, going to be sooooooooooooo much fun wow!!! PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 Herz
Back to top Go down
krissy
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
krissy

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:13 pm

wow!! so much stuff!! i am excited! I can't wait for the balloon ride Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laurenblue50
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:17 am

question: will the valentine balloon ride be heart-shaped balloons that are pink, red, and/or purple? Smile hope so
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:26 am

Sounds fun!!! OMG Keke Palmer? She followed me on twitter a few days ago :o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.   PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PAST BABV / BABW Updates Archives.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next