Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Virtual Bears

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
girlsrule1968
New Membear
New Membear
girlsrule1968

Virtual  Bears Empty
PostSubject: Virtual Bears   Virtual  Bears I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:11 pm

Hi I recently got a viritual bear a bear golden retriever. I spoke with Build a Bear and they said that virtual bears should be able to be removed from backpacks in town square yet I don't know how to do it. I thought it would automatically happen and it doesn't so I was wondering what I had to do.

I put the bear in my backpack but beyond that I don't know what other steps there are.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you !
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

Virtual  Bears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Bears   Virtual  Bears I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:46 am

The abilitly to remove your virtual furry friend can be accessed through your inventory. Just click on your backpack at the bottom of the screen to pull up your inventory. Along the side of your pages will be a tab/button that shows your backpack with arrows. Click on that to allow your furry friend to come in and out of your backpack.
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

Virtual  Bears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Bears   Virtual  Bears I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:52 am

Here is a photo of the button Karen said. (it is circled in red)

Virtual  Bears Button-1

This button gives you the ability to take out or put your bear in your backpack. The virtual bear also comes with a room for your cub condo Smile
Back to top Go down
rachaelhoneybear56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
rachaelhoneybear56

Virtual  Bears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Bears   Virtual  Bears I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 7:45 am

Hi! I want to attend the Chloe show because it says you can earn community points by doing that. I tried going to BNN, but nothing happened. So, how do I attend a Chloe show?
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

Virtual  Bears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Bears   Virtual  Bears I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:31 am

rachaelhoneybear56 wrote:
Hi! I want to attend the Chloe show because it says you can earn community points by doing that. I tried going to BNN, but nothing happened. So, how do I attend a Chloe show?

I think you can't attend The Chloe Show?
You can watch The Chloe Show when their is a new one but there isn't any right now.
Back to top Go down
rachaelhoneybear56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
rachaelhoneybear56

Virtual  Bears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Bears   Virtual  Bears I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:28 am

Yeah, but it says you can earn community points by attending a Chloe show interview. If you can't do it, then why does it even list it?
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

Virtual  Bears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Bears   Virtual  Bears I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:31 am

Yeah, but it says you can earn community points by attending a Chloe show interview. If you can't do it, then why does it even list it?

I think when they say to attend a Chloe Show interview, I think they mean by watching it?
Back to top Go down
rachaelhoneybear56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
rachaelhoneybear56

Virtual  Bears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Bears   Virtual  Bears I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:45 am

How do you even know when the show is on? How do you even watch it?

Is there like a list of times when it is on or something?
Back to top Go down
rachaelhoneybear56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
rachaelhoneybear56

Virtual  Bears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Bears   Virtual  Bears I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:07 am

Hey, I want to send party invites to my friends! But one problem, I bought a dance party room, but it says I can't send invites because I don't have a party room. How do I fix it? Or what do I do now? Should I buy another party room?
Back to top Go down
rachaelhoneybear56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
rachaelhoneybear56

Virtual  Bears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Bears   Virtual  Bears I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:42 am

How do you sell a room that you bought?
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

Virtual  Bears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Bears   Virtual  Bears I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:27 am

How do you sell a room that you bought?

You cannot sell a room you bought.

Also If you buy a room from the lumbearyard, you cannot send party invites. The party invites come with the room you get when you host a party at BABW. They will give you a code that lets you pick a room, the room comes with the invites.
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

Virtual  Bears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Bears   Virtual  Bears I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:30 am

Hey, I want to send party invites to my friends! But one problem, I bought a dance party room, but it says I can't send invites because I don't have a party room. How do I fix it? Or what do I do now? Should I buy another party room?

Check the Bearville Times, or billboards in Time Square. They usually notify you when they are on. Also they post that you can earn badge points for everything. Not everything you can do all the time. (That way you know what you can earn points for Smile )
Back to top Go down
rachaelhoneybear56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
rachaelhoneybear56

Virtual  Bears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Bears   Virtual  Bears I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:41 am

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
rachaelhoneybear56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
rachaelhoneybear56

Virtual  Bears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Bears   Virtual  Bears I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:42 am

Mickeyquack..........

What does it mean by you are the head moderator?
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

Virtual  Bears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Bears   Virtual  Bears I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:58 pm

Mickeyquack..........

What does it mean by you are the head moderator?

I monitor the site to make sure members are following the rules. Smile
Back to top Go down
rachaelhoneybear56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
rachaelhoneybear56

Virtual  Bears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Bears   Virtual  Bears I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:06 am

Oh!
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

Virtual  Bears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Bears   Virtual  Bears I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:11 am

Rachael, I know your new here but please don't double post. Instead of doing that, you can click ''edit'' on the top right corner and type in what you forgot to type.
Smile
Back to top Go down
rachaelhoneybear56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
rachaelhoneybear56

Virtual  Bears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Bears   Virtual  Bears I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:17 am

Um,.......

I didn't mean to double post. I don't know what happened, but it posted the same thing two times. I just wanted to post it once!
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

Virtual  Bears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Bears   Virtual  Bears I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:29 am

Um,.......

I didn't mean to double post. I don't know what happened, but it posted the same thing two times. I just wanted to post it once!

It's alright c:
It happens to me too.. sometimes.
Just don't press the ''send'' button if it takes too long to post something cause it will happen.
Back to top Go down
rachaelhoneybear56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
rachaelhoneybear56

Virtual  Bears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Bears   Virtual  Bears I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:06 am

Is the Store Fur All Seasons ever open? When is it open because it isn't right now?
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

Virtual  Bears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Bears   Virtual  Bears I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:10 am

Is the Store Fur All Seasons ever open? When is it open because it isn't right now?

It only opens when there is a holiday like Christmas, Halloween, etc.
Back to top Go down
rachaelhoneybear56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
rachaelhoneybear56

Virtual  Bears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Bears   Virtual  Bears I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:15 am

Doesn't Memorial Day count though?
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

Virtual  Bears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Bears   Virtual  Bears I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:06 am

Doesn't Memorial Day count though?

It already passed.
Memorial Day is only in the US so it doesn't count.
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

Virtual  Bears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Bears   Virtual  Bears I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:06 am

Question answered - locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Virtual  Bears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Bears   Virtual  Bears I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virtual Bears
Page 1 of 1