Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

{Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jalynmusicluvr
New Membear
New Membear
jalynmusicluvr

{Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more! Empty
PostSubject: {Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more!   {Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:11 am

{Fun & Furbulous} By: Jalyn

Hi guys! My name is Jalyn. I love to write and entertain people, so here is my magazine. "Fun & Furbulous" is filled with lots of fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more! A new issue comes every Saturday.

RULES:

1. Please no foul, rude, or inappropriate behavior/language of any kind.
2. If you subscribe for the magazine please TRY to keep reading. If you can't go on it a lot, I totally understand.
3. Please no copying or stealing from my magazine. I'm flattered and annoyed at the same time. If you'd like to use a material from here, please credit me.
4. All BI rules must be followed.
5. Most of all, have an awesome time reading "Fun & Furbulous"

SUBSCRIPTION FORM
.BI Name:
Will you keep on reading my mag?:
Other:

BEARVILLE FASHION HELPLINE
Occasion
Style
Bearbills range
IF NEEDED INFO
Hair color
Eye color
Skin color

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

By: Jalynpink

Fun & Furbulous Issue 1: 1/26/13

I'm totally excited for my first issue! This issue includes a large section of fashion. I hope you guys will love it. Sit back and relax, because it's Time for Fun & Furbulous!

Fashion:

How to Do Trendy, yet Cozy Layers

Take these trendy and stylish tips to prepare for the chilly weather—they show you can look warm and toasty and cute and stylish at the same time!

To separate an all-black, tailored look, throw a colorful, bold, graphic scarf on. The blast of color will shield you from the cold-weather and add some balance to your normal outerwear. Boring, snooze-party thermals are so last week. Now they come in lots of fun and stylish designs, so it's easy to be a fashion expert and stay cozy at the same time. We're totally digging Cher Lloyd's tough bow thermal, which she paired with a stylish and cute moto jacket and ombré skinny jeans. Jeans like this make your legs look twice as long!

Okay, let’s clear this up: not all grandpa cardis are large and flawed in fashion. Take this cute white button downed style: it’s a great piece for traveling since it's soft and warm without weighing you down so much! Pair it over a nice tee and a cute scarf!
-----------------------------------------------
Celeb Fashion Stars _____________________________________ Carly Rae Jepsen first LA party was Justin Bieber 's birthday party. She wore a classic black dress and cute stilettos. She brought her best friend—they were so excited for one of the best time of their lives!

Ellis Goulding is just a bit grungy—She loves wearing boots. But she does enjoy putting on a beautiful white dress and pretty jewels. She has those two alter-egos.

What’s Cher Lloyd’s beauty secret?—moisturizer! Facial scrubs always work well. She had really poor skin growing up and it used to make it difficult feeling confident. When Cher uses her face scrub and moisturizer it totally helped a lot, so that's her number one beauty tip.

MONTHLY FASHION TRENDS
January 2013 - cozy and comfy
The Fashion Trend for January 2013 is Cozy and Comfy Fashion. January is the chilliest month of the year, and lots of us stay inside more during this month than any other month. We want comfort so that we can feel good and relax, and we want coziness so that we can be warm and toasty. Style-wise, for warm and cozy, comfy and relaxing fashion, sometimes all we need is something cute. Just remember even though trends and styles are in, don't forget to make it your own.

Tips for Wearing Comfy and Cozy Fashion

Pajamas are definitely at-home wear. We've all seen women wearing tee shirts with pajama bottoms out in about, pajamas are really inappropriate clothing to wear outside the house.
When selecting everyday sleepwear, make sure that you can move in it easily,without having a hassle
Pick robes that are easy to put on and easy to take off styles, such as wrap and tie-waist robes.
For boots, socks, slippers,or other footwear that you usually wear around the house to keep warm, make sure that you don't slip, because of the bottom.

Best of 2012: Fashon

Fashions trends are here and there and come and go, and we all get excited when new fashion styles and trends come along. Here is a list of the chicest and greatest fashion trends of the year, trends which are so precious that sometimes even if they drop out of fashion, you might as well keep them in your closet because you can bet that they will come back in style someday.

Lace:
{Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more! LSrEx {Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more! TXFPU
In and of itself, lace is delicate, lovely, and pretty. However, lace can also be edgy and totally chic when paired with the right things. But for one thing, lace is a classic. It has been around for centuries. Lots of the items we snatch and grab today can be used for years and years and years without looking old!

Color blocking
{Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more! JsprR
A lot of people were color blocking this year, and I loved it. I l the creativity, the pop of colors, and the way it persuades people to pair things up, they normally wouldn’t pair up, stretching the choices in their wardrobe. However, situations do begin when people start color-blocking colors that look horrifying together.

Glitter
{Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more! WLrTs
In my opinion, I'm not very girly so I don't really like sparkly stuff like glitter, but a little glitter here and there really touches it up. This trend is not for everyone, but those who can pull it thus off should totally be stocking up. Too much glitter looks kinda cheap, but having one piece of clothing that captures the light, you'll sure have eyes on you and makes the world a more pretty, happy, and sparkly place.

Scarves
{Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more! 64Akh {Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more! PNhSI
Although the scarf was used more than they should've in 2012, the true fact remains that scarves are lovely pieces if clothing and best accessories and they make a statement. Going to a store and seeing such wonderful variety has been magnificent. Scarves are another classic piece if clothing that can be worn, I guess....forever.

Vintage fashion
{Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more! EMniZ
{Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more! Hj2Dh {Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more! Fhuaf
Lots of people hope vintage style never goes out, that includes me. I love seeing reboots from times gone by, and I like the support it offers to thrift store shopping. Two things I remember in 2012 were these small items in the past that shockingly came back, peplums and Peter pan collars, but the truth is that they did makes us feel happy.

Varsity Jackets
{Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more! F5U7P
Vintage inspired varsity jackets for women are just sneaking in at the tail end of 2012, but I love them, and hope they’ll always be around. Not only are they cute and stylish, but they’re comfortable. They are also fun and modern, tons of people love them, me too.

Fashionista on the Street

{Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more! XnyRZ {Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more! JKaGI

Beauty:

Cute Hair Styles that are trendy and totally in right now:

Going places with messy hair? Look no more, here are cute yet easy hair styles for you: Buns, Low ponytails, and Braids.

MESSY BUN: There are two ways to make this bun. However, they both begin the same. Bring all your hair in a high ponytail. If it’s hard, flip your hair upside down and collecting all your hair in one spot. It's useful to use a paddle brush for this step. For the first way, wrap your hair tie twice around your hair, gently pull your ponytail half-way through the hair tie. Pull some pieces out from inside the half-ponytail so it's down. Another nice thing is to leave out wispies around the nape of your neck.

For the 2 nd way, make sure you secure your hair tie around your hair tightly into a pontyail. To continue the second way, coil your hair around the base of your ponytail. Then, flatten the bun to your head and secure with a hair tie. Try holding it with bobby pins- when done well, this makes the look appear better . Pull out bits and shake your head until you achieve your desired look.

Don’t forget, don't be afraid to test. It’s not called a MESSY bun for no reason
----------------------------------------------------
WATERFALL BRAID

Step 1: Start by grabbing pieces of hair above your ear and part into three sections. Start braiding as you would do for one set (if you don’t know how to braid read the bottom).

Step 2: Drop one piece from the braid (for layered hair, the part that you let go of should be from the top, but also leave a bigger piece on the bottom – this will help the waterfall look much neater) and grab a new piece to continue braiding. The “dropped out” piece is how the waterfall happens as the braid continues. Holding the drop out part away from the rest of the braid is where it will come in handy.

Step 3: Keep on dropping out one piece in every other set, picking up a new piece as you continue. Repeat this until the braid is off of your head. Once this happens, end it as a normal braid, and either pin the hair or secure it with an elastic to finish off the Braid.

Step 4: Once the braid is done, apply hairspray to help secure it.

---------------------------------------------------- How to braid:

1. Make sure you brush your hair, so it’s easier to work with. 2. Separate your hair into three sections 3. Take your right piece of hair and cross it over the middle 4. Take your left piece of hair and cross it over the new middle 5. Repeat this until you have no more hair ( If you are doing the waterfall braid make to follow the steps)

How to do a low ponytail: Gather your hair at the nape of your neck, put hair into a hair tie, and then gently pull the hairs at the bottom to pull the ponytail in tight to your nape. This looks neat and simple on long hair, with pieces falling out for layered styles. (if need a few secures, add a little hairspray too your hair)
-----------------------------------------------------

LATEST NEWS

Miley Cyrus gets a cute, little bundle of joy

{Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more! Ik47U

The 20-year-old popstar took to Twitter Thursday, Jan. 3, to show her new crush to fans: a little Chihuahua puppy named Bean.

Cyrus then continued to share a bunch of photos of the adorable, cute little pup bundled up inside her sweatshirt and sleeping in a leopard-print outfit.

In December, the former Disney star suffered a broken heart after her Yorkie Lila passed away following an incident with her other dog, Ziggy.

She said that her heart has never been so broken...Lila her sweet baby girl has passed away.

In a blog post a few days later, Cyrus' mom Tish Cyrus discussed what had happened to her daughter’s little puppy angel.

Ziggy was taken to SPOT dog rescue, and he found a new home with no pets or kids just to make sure it wasn't a fluke.

Cyrus, who is with Liam

By: Jalynpink

Fun & Furbulous Issue 1: 1/26/13

I'm totally excited for my first issue! This issue includes a large section of fashion. I hope you guys will love it. Sit back and relax, because it's Time for Fun & Furbulous!

Fashion:

How to Do Trendy, yet Cozy Layers

Take these trendy and stylish tips to prepare for the chilly weather—they show you can look warm and toasty and cute and stylish at the same time!

To separate an all-black, tailored look, throw a colorful, bold, graphic scarf on. The blast of color will shield you from the cold-weather and add some balance to your normal outerwear. Boring, snooze-party thermals are so last week. Now they come in lots of fun and stylish designs, so it's easy to be a fashion expert and stay cozy at the same time. We're totally digging Cher Lloyd's tough bow thermal, which she paired with a stylish and cute moto jacket and ombré skinny jeans. Jeans like this make your legs look twice as long!

Okay, let’s clear this up: not all grandpa cardis are large and flawed in fashion. Take this cute white button downed style: it’s a great piece for traveling since it's soft and warm without weighing you down so much! Pair it over a nice tee and a cute scarf!
-----------------------------------------------
Celeb Fashion Stars _____________________________________ Carly Rae Jepsen first LA party was Justin Bieber 's birthday party. She wore a classic black dress and cute stilettos. She brought her best friend—they were so excited for one of the best time of their lives!

Ellis Goulding is just a bit grungy—She loves wearing boots. But she does enjoy putting on a beautiful white dress and pretty jewels. She has those two alter-egos.

What’s Cher Lloyd’s beauty secret?—moisturizer! Facial scrubs always work well. She had really poor skin growing up and it used to make it difficult feeling confident. When Cher uses her face scrub and moisturizer it totally helped a lot, so that's her number one beauty tip.

MONTHLY FASHION TRENDS
January 2013 - cozy and comfy
The Fashion Trend for January 2013 is Cozy and Comfy Fashion. January is the chilliest month of the year, and lots of us stay inside more during this month than any other month. We want comfort so that we can feel good and relax, and we want coziness so that we can be warm and toasty. Style-wise, for warm and cozy, comfy and relaxing fashion, sometimes all we need is something cute. Just remember even though trends and styles are in, don't forget to make it your own.

Tips for Wearing Comfy and Cozy Fashion

Pajamas are definitely at-home wear. We've all seen women wearing tee shirts with pajama bottoms out in about, pajamas are really inappropriate clothing to wear outside the house.
When selecting everyday sleepwear, make sure that you can move in it easily,without having a hassle
Pick robes that are easy to put on and easy to take off styles, such as wrap and tie-waist robes.
For boots, socks, slippers,or other footwear that you usually wear around the house to keep warm, make sure that you don't slip, because of the bottom.

Best of 2012: Fashon

Fashions trends are here and there and come and go, and we all get excited when new fashion styles and trends come along. Here is a list of the chicest and greatest fashion trends of the year, trends which are so precious that sometimes even if they drop out of fashion, you might as well keep them in your closet because you can bet that they will come back in style someday.

Lace:
{Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more! LSrEx {Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more! TXFPU
In and of itself, lace is delicate, lovely, and pretty. However, lace can also be edgy and totally chic when paired with the right things. But for one thing, lace is a classic. It has been around for centuries. Lots of the items we snatch and grab today can be used for years and years and years without looking old!

Color blocking
{Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more! JsprR
A lot of people were color blocking this year, and I loved it. I l the creativity, the pop of colors, and the way it persuades people to pair things up, they normally wouldn’t pair up, stretching the choices in their wardrobe. However, situations do begin when people start color-blocking colors that look horrifying together.

Glitter
{Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more! WLrTs
In my opinion, I'm not very girly so I don't really like sparkly stuff like glitter, but a little glitter here and there really touches it up. This trend is not for everyone, but those who can pull it thus off should totally be stocking up. Too much glitter looks kinda cheap, but having one piece of clothing that captures the light, you'll sure have eyes on you and makes the world a more pretty, happy, and sparkly place.

Scarves
{Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more! 64Akh {Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more! PNhSI
Although the scarf was used more than they should've in 2012, the true fact remains that scarves are lovely pieces if clothing and best accessories and they make a statement. Going to a store and seeing such wonderful variety has been magnificent. Scarves are another classic piece if clothing that can be worn, I guess....forever.

Vintage fashion
{Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more! EMniZ
{Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more! Hj2Dh {Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more! Fhuaf
Lots of people hope vintage style never goes out, that includes me. I love seeing reboots from times gone by, and I like the support it offers to thrift store shopping. Two things I remember in 2012 were these small items in the past that shockingly came back, peplums and Peter pan collars, but the truth is that they did makes us feel happy.

Varsity Jackets
{Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more! F5U7P
Vintage inspired varsity jackets for women are just sneaking in at the tail end of 2012, but I love them, and hope they’ll always be around. Not only are they cute and stylish, but they’re comfortable. They are also fun and modern, tons of people love them, me too.

Fashionista on the Street

{Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more! XnyRZ {Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more! JKaGI

Beauty:

Cute Hair Styles that are trendy and totally in right now:

Going places with messy hair? Look no more, here are cute yet easy hair styles for you: Buns, Low ponytails, and Braids.

MESSY BUN: There are two ways to make this bun. However, they both begin the same. Bring all your hair in a high ponytail. If it’s hard, flip your hair upside down and collecting all your hair in one spot. It's useful to use a paddle brush for this step. For the first way, wrap your hair tie twice around your hair, gently pull your ponytail half-way through the hair tie. Pull some pieces out from inside the half-ponytail so it's down. Another nice thing is to leave out wispies around the nape of your neck.

For the 2 nd way, make sure you secure your hair tie around your hair tightly into a pontyail. To continue the second way, coil your hair around the base of your ponytail. Then, flatten the bun to your head and secure with a hair tie. Try holding it with bobby pins- when done well, this makes the look appear better . Pull out bits and shake your head until you achieve your desired look.

Don’t forget, don't be afraid to test. It’s not called a MESSY bun for no reason
----------------------------------------------------
WATERFALL BRAID

Step 1: Start by grabbing pieces of hair above your ear and part into three sections. Start braiding as you would do for one set (if you don’t know how to braid read the bottom).

Step 2: Drop one piece from the braid (for layered hair, the part that you let go of should be from the top, but also leave a bigger piece on the bottom – this will help the waterfall look much neater) and grab a new piece to continue braiding. The “dropped out” piece is how the waterfall happens as the braid continues. Holding the drop out part away from the rest of the braid is where it will come in handy.

Step 3: Keep on dropping out one piece in every other set, picking up a new piece as you continue. Repeat this until the braid is off of your head. Once this happens, end it as a normal braid, and either pin the hair or secure it with an elastic to finish off the Braid.

Step 4: Once the braid is done, apply hairspray to help secure it.

---------------------------------------------------- How to braid:

1. Make sure you brush your hair, so it’s easier to work with. 2. Separate your hair into three sections 3. Take your right piece of hair and cross it over the middle 4. Take your left piece of hair and cross it over the new middle 5. Repeat this until you have no more hair ( If you are doing the waterfall braid make to follow the steps)

How to do a low ponytail: Gather your hair at the nape of your neck, put hair into a hair tie, and then gently pull the hairs at the bottom to pull the ponytail in tight to your nape. This looks neat and simple on long hair, with pieces falling out for layered styles. (if need a few secures, add a little hairspray too your hair)

LATEST NEWS

Miley Cyrus gets a cute, little bundle of joy

{Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more! Ik47U

The 20-year-old popstar took to Twitter Thursday, Jan. 3, to show her new crush to fans: a little Chihuahua puppy named Bean.

Cyrus then continued to share a bunch of photos of the adorable, cute little pup bundled up inside her sweatshirt and sleeping in a leopard-print outfit.

In December, the former Disney star suffered a broken heart after her Yorkie Lila passed away following an incident with her other dog, Ziggy.

She said that her heart has never been so broken...Lila her sweet baby girl has passed away.

In a blog post a few days later, Cyrus' mom Tish Cyrus discussed what had happened to her daughter’s little puppy angel.

Ziggy was taken to SPOT dog rescue, and he found a new home with no pets or kids just to make sure it wasn't a fluke.

Cyrus, who is with Liam Hemsworth is also a parent to dogs Happy, Mary Jane, Flyod, Penny Lane.

Thank you for reading the first issue of Fun & Furbulous Stay tune for the second issue on 2/2/13.

Back to top Go down
goCards
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
goCards

{Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more! Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more!   {Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:13 pm

looks good.
Back to top Go down

{Fun & Furbulous} A magazine by Jalyn: Filled with fashion, latest news, fashion helpline, and more!
Page 1 of 1