Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

zoo open? return of rares

Go down 
AuthorMessage
goCards
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
goCards

zoo open? return of rares Empty
PostSubject: zoo open? return of rares   zoo open? return of rares I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:47 am

have been able to go to bearville zoo without V.I.B. today 12/4/2014
also things like nerdy glasses back at pawlette, bvo has old furniture like dragon statue and fountain, letterman and many other old things for credits. bear stuff has washing machine and drum sets. lots of old stuff, but not many Christmas outfits.
Back to top Go down
goCards
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
goCards

zoo open? return of rares Empty
PostSubject: Re: zoo open? return of rares   zoo open? return of rares I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 6:47 am

north pole still open.
zoo for vib only.
all seasons closed.
changes are still happening, though not an update.
Back to top Go down

zoo open? return of rares
Page 1 of 1