Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Welcome Frosty!!

Go down 
+2
ʎadda Tractor
Kayla
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayla
Banned
Banned

Welcome Frosty!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Frosty!!   Welcome Frosty!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:55 pm

Well, I just got a BuildABear like a Week ago, and his name is Frosty. Frosty the Snowman. His name is so original right? xD Well I didn't introduce him yet so here it goes....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO--Wait wrong song. WELCOME TO THE WORLD, FROOOOSSSSTTTYYYYY!!! That's better xD
Back to top Go down
ʎadda Tractor
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ʎadda Tractor

Welcome Frosty!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Frosty!!   Welcome Frosty!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:01 am

lol, Hi other frosty. when I get frost his name is going to be............ I dunno, any ways HI FROST!!!!!YYY lol
Back to top Go down
Charlotte
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

Welcome Frosty!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Frosty!!   Welcome Frosty!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:46 am

Welcome Frosty Smile.One tip dont put him by fire lol.
Back to top Go down
SdyneyQTpie
New Membear
New Membear

Welcome Frosty!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Frosty!!   Welcome Frosty!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:18 am

Welcome frosty have a nice time.
Back to top Go down
Rocky123
New Membear
New Membear
Rocky123

Welcome Frosty!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Frosty!!   Welcome Frosty!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:06 am

Welcome Frosty!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
RosieSoStylin
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
RosieSoStylin

Welcome Frosty!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Frosty!!   Welcome Frosty!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:55 am

Welcome Frosty:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome Frosty!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Frosty!!   Welcome Frosty!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Frosty!!
Page 1 of 1