Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Old Christmas furniture not available this year

Go down 
+6
krissy
SdyneyQTpie
brynn2hip23
camilla
AJBubbles
Belle
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Belle
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Belle

Old Christmas furniture not available this year Empty
PostSubject: Old Christmas furniture not available this year   Old Christmas furniture not available this year I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:10 am

Have you noticed that this year, all the christmas furniture(beds and vanities) didn't come? I was waiting for them to come back because i wanted to decorate some of my winter furry friends' rooms. Do you think that they will come on the 30th??
Back to top Go down
AJBubbles
Event Planner
AJBubbles

PostSubject: Re: Old Christmas furniture not available this year   Old Christmas furniture not available this year I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:11 am

They add stuff all the time it is posible that they could
Back to top Go down
camilla
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
camilla

PostSubject: Re: Old Christmas furniture not available this year   Old Christmas furniture not available this year I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:29 am

i think it's because we have the new stuff but maybe they'll add the stuff later cos I liked the
Back to top Go down
AJBubbles
Event Planner
AJBubbles

PostSubject: Re: Old Christmas furniture not available this year   Old Christmas furniture not available this year I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:03 am

you are right camilla
Back to top Go down
brynn2hip23
New Membear
New Membear
brynn2hip23

PostSubject: Re: Old Christmas furniture not available this year   Old Christmas furniture not available this year I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:42 am

I agree with camilla
Back to top Go down
SdyneyQTpie
New Membear
New Membear

PostSubject: Re: Old Christmas furniture not available this year   Old Christmas furniture not available this year I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:07 pm

They will add new stuff near christmas i asked my local babw about this and they said contact Babv but i will tell you it now you are here.It is coming sometime this year.
Back to top Go down
krissy
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
krissy

PostSubject: Re: Old Christmas furniture not available this year   Old Christmas furniture not available this year I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:00 pm

I was wondering the same thing. I hope we get some more christmas furniture in.
Back to top Go down
ʎadda Tractor
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ʎadda Tractor

PostSubject: Re: Old Christmas furniture not available this year   Old Christmas furniture not available this year I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:40 pm

I don't think they will. beacuse that would be unfair to some. if you want some Christmas stuff I have all of last years.
Back to top Go down
Nella
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: Old Christmas furniture not available this year   Old Christmas furniture not available this year I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:42 pm

Acree i kept last years.I knew it would come in handy.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Old Christmas furniture not available this year   Old Christmas furniture not available this year I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:29 pm

it seems like they won't add more Christmas furniture, I believe they already put all the new Christmas stuff. Sad
Back to top Go down
Laurenblue50
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Old Christmas furniture not available this year   Old Christmas furniture not available this year I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:25 am

I don't think they will add it, but you never know, they could.
Back to top Go down
Belen spirit
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Old Christmas furniture not available this year   Old Christmas furniture not available this year I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:04 am

Belle if you would still like some of that furniture send maxine a request maybe we will see it next year. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Christmas furniture not available this year   Old Christmas furniture not available this year I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Christmas furniture not available this year
Page 1 of 1