Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

TEST BEARS

Go down 
+9
emiliebear46
lovezippy18
IanJanuary48
camilla
ʎadda Tractor
Jazmyn2hip184
GabriellaBallerina
krissy
Belen spirit
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Belen spirit
Banned
Banned

TEST BEARS Empty
PostSubject: TEST BEARS   TEST BEARS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:17 pm

Hey everyone, i am not sure how many of you know about test bears. A test bear is a furry friend that is launched to the public sometimes up to a month before the acutal releases date. These items are called test bears cause they are tried in certain stores to see public response to the item. NOT all stores are test store. SO if you see someone walking around with a furry friend that has not been released yet due to a calendar date, just know it could be they live by a BABW that is a test store. I personnally live by a test store. People ask me all the time how did you get that item, it is because the store that my family shops at is a test store. You can contact any local BABW to find a test store in your area.

Warm Wishes,
BelenSpirit [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
krissy
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
krissy

TEST BEARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEST BEARS   TEST BEARS I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:05 am

Thank you for this helpful information. Smile
Back to top Go down
GabriellaBallerina
New Membear
New Membear
GabriellaBallerina

TEST BEARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEST BEARS   TEST BEARS I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:15 am

Thanks for posting this! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jazmyn2hip184
New Membear
New Membear
Jazmyn2hip184

TEST BEARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEST BEARS   TEST BEARS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:07 pm

thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
ʎadda Tractor
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ʎadda Tractor

TEST BEARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEST BEARS   TEST BEARS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:05 pm

:/ like what if the local test store is two states over? I dunno example.
Back to top Go down
Belen spirit
Banned
Banned

TEST BEARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEST BEARS   TEST BEARS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:26 am

Hey there, yeah not all states have a test store, sorry. I just happen to live in a place where we have to test stores.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

TEST BEARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEST BEARS   TEST BEARS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:02 am

Your lucky belen.IDK if london has test stores.
Back to top Go down
camilla
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
camilla

TEST BEARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEST BEARS   TEST BEARS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:53 am

thanks I didn't know that but thanks to you, now I do!
Back to top Go down
IanJanuary48
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
IanJanuary48

TEST BEARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEST BEARS   TEST BEARS I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:06 am

Test stores sound pretty cool
Back to top Go down
lovezippy18
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
lovezippy18

TEST BEARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEST BEARS   TEST BEARS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:17 am

Great Info! I visited a test store in Nevada while I was on vacation and I got the bungee monkey. It is pawsome and I was so glad to get it. Also, I found out that there is a test store close to me but no new test animals right now.
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

TEST BEARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEST BEARS   TEST BEARS I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:43 am

I wish there were some test animals out
Back to top Go down
Fun
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Fun

TEST BEARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEST BEARS   TEST BEARS I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:50 am

Awesome zippy miss you girl
Back to top Go down
Daisyyellow61
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Daisyyellow61

TEST BEARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEST BEARS   TEST BEARS I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:48 am

wow cool
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

TEST BEARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEST BEARS   TEST BEARS I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:57 pm

thanks for telling us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
daniela4leafclover108
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
daniela4leafclover108

TEST BEARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEST BEARS   TEST BEARS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:37 pm

Thanks Bell for the info Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TEST BEARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEST BEARS   TEST BEARS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEST BEARS
Page 1 of 1