Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

update on ice cream bears

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laurenblue50
Banned
Banned

update on ice cream bears Empty
Postupdate on ice cream bears

I sent Maxine an idea for the ice cream bears, and I mentioned that the ice cream bears could be season bears and she replied saying:

Thanks
for the feedback ! We appreciate your assistance! These aren’t our
season bears but they will be a collection. You will start to see more
collections come out all at one time rather than through out the year.
These 4 bears will all launch at the same time and then the next month
a new totally different collection will launch. It will be worth it to
collect all of them!

We already have many of the items in development. I hope you like the entire collection when it is launched J

Maxine Clark

This means that the ice cream bears will not be the seasonal bears, but will be a collection of bears, as well as many other collections, too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

update on ice cream bears :: Comments

No Comment.

update on ice cream bears

Page 1 of 1